thirty five.

Taking a punch to the nose, Haru backed down on the floor; exhausted and hurt by the strong hit. Taiyo quickly made a small spike, dragging it across the boy's shoulder (careful not to hit a vein.) "What are you-?" Once blood dripped out of the wound, she digged her finger in, cringing at the yells of refusal from Haru. "Sorry."

The second she did what she was supposed to do, she took her focus off the Changer. Giving it to the leader, who yelled behind her back. Taiyo laughed in her mind at the feeble try of a surprise attack.

Takyo dodged to the right whule Fumiko stumbled forward by her fast move and thinking. "Already read me?" She raised her fist again, attempting another hit but good thing her enemy had martial arts classes with a good friend of her. Taiyo quickly took the closed hand of Fumiko and hugged her waist tightly; like a bull who is taking over the Matador in the fight. "Hmph-!"

Both of them fell, just like what happened with Haru. Fumiko was caught off guard, so Taiyo took this opportunity to deliver her trademark of a punch. "Fuck you."

If she were a second early, Taiyo would have served that punch with strength and aggression. Only an inch above Fumiko's nose, the woman got a hold of the ADA member's thigh, scorching it with her deadly gift. The fighting detective yelped in pain, quickly holding the area which was also a bad idea since the hot substance also got to her hand. Now she was in double pain. "Don't watch the face, love. Watch the hands." The obnoxious leader smirked as she headbutted the detective, getting her off the straddling position.

"My turn." She dragged Taiyo up by the hair since she couldn't stand up due to the agonizing pain of the woman's ability. "C'mon stand up, I want you to go down in a good fight." Her captive grunted, clenching her teeth in annoyance.

Fumiko faced to the left, feeling the stinging feeling the slap of the so-called 'strongest ability user in the ADA.' The ginger chuckled at her, looking down like a human would to it's pet dog. "That's it? A slap?" Leaning closer to her ear, grabbing on tight to her shoulder. "Surely, you could do more."

Screaming as loud as she could, Taiyo felt her shoulder bones locate to where it shouldn't be. The familiar feeling of the substance hitting a higher area this time. Fumiko laughed menacingly, looking at the poor detective with a sinister feature. "There! Pain feels so good, doesn't it?" She felt the ground meet her again, tumbling on backwards with a thin trail of blood following her. Even the ground would've felt bad for her.

Heels clacking, and the sound of a lighter clicking was the only thing she could hear since everything else was blurry. Right now, the one thing her eyes focused on was the bright and disgusting choice of heels the ginger picked. "How's that for a fight, huh?"

Crouching down to her level with one knee down and one knee slightly hovering, she grabbed her tousled hair once again. "Ah!" Taiyo grunted as she felt her shoulder bone move slightly, creating more pain than needed. "I bet that you thought distracting us while the cops come is a good idea, ne?" Her red lips turned glossy as she licked them sultrily. "After beating you to death, I could force that hot detective of yours to be with me."

Her bright eyes widened at the mention of her subordinate, "D-Don't bring him into this-!" Fumiko chuckled at the disheveled young detective, "Oh honey, don't talk to me like that in such a state. You can't even form a refusal without stuttering." She clenched her teeth, frustrated at this dumb bitch in front of her.

"Honestly, I've always wondered how his lips fe-"

Eyes widened, she dropped her head as she fell to the floor. Revealing her partner with a gun held high with the same shocked features she had. Fumiko gasped and gasped, aiming for any oxygen her throat could have since a bullet went straight like it would with a board. "Fumiko! I'm sorry-!"

Taiyo grasped on her shoulder, remembering the steps on how to put your shoulder back to its place she saw on a website. Guess searching random things at four in the morning could save your life some day. Grunting and yelling slightly, she did the procedure (with evident struggle.) "Fuck-!" While she kept on focusing on her shoulder, she felt a polished hand grasp on her ankle. She looked down to see the leader grasping on her throat, lucky enough to ask her last question. "How..."

Taiyo looked at her with hooded eyes, swiftly doing one last move to locate her shoulder back. She sighed heavily, as she loosened the buttons on her ripped and crumpled blouse. Poor Haru watched in the background as her boss got stepped on by a detective in the chest; still frozen in the air like an ice sculpture.

"My ability allows me to harden blood, but when I come in contact with an open wound, I could control the person's insides as I please." She stepped harder, making Fumiko gasp for more air. Leaning down in a crouching position, Taiyo wiped the tears that unconsciously fell down to the ginger's cheeks with hooded eyes. "While you were busy pestering me, I had your beloved partner raise his gun for you."

"Goodbye, Fumiko." Although, the enemy wasn't fully dead right now, Taiyo stepped away from her knowing full well that she couldn't raise even her pinky finger.

This time, her heels clicking on the concrete floor was the only thing Fumiko could see before she decided to close her eyes.

She took out her handkerchief and wiped her blood and dirt ridden hands whilst walking towards the shocked man. "Oh, Haru. Your arms must be tired." With a snap of her fingers, his arms lowered down like a doll would. "You-!"

Clouds of dust appeared in the air as a loud sound emitted throughout the city, shocking the two. "Oh, Kou-kun! Yes!!" Taiyo looked down at the determined boy in confusion. Brows still furrowed, she made him face her. "What's that? And who the hell is Kou?"

"You might've defeated Fumiko, but our best man is still out there! Plus, your backup probably got crushed by that building already." Taiyo didn't focus at Haru after he said the second statement. All she knew was that one of them wasn't in the police's captivity which isn't a good thing for them.

She immediately got a wave of relief when she saw the building (that was about to fall) be stopped mid-fall, a bright red outline filling each side of the establishment. "Judging by the red outline, it looks like my friends will come soon."

Taiyo made Haru turn his head to the sight of their, probably last plan, be demolished into pieces just by the executive's strong ability.  "What-?! No! I-" He stuttered as he was forced to face the detective again. "Apparently, Haru," She raised her fist once again while the Plague member prepped himself for her excruciatingly strong punch.

"I was the backup this entire time."

By the time the police appeared in the scene, they were met with the leader and one member of the Plague all knocked out. One of them possibly dead by this time.

The police gasped out in shock and in question of who did this. They muttered to each other, until they heard and felt their Chief yell out and push them away to look at the scene.

"Where's Taiyo?"

The ADA and the Port isn't here, but if some of them were, they'd be in serious panic over the short message a detective left.

'I think I did a good job fighting them.'