1: New School?

I brushed my (h/l) (h/c) out of my face pulling my hoodie down as it covered my arm. I tried to hide my face not wanting to make eye contact with anyone at this school. I held my arms as the hoodie went passed my fingertips. I sighed feeling my hair being tugged. I winced as my body fell onto the ground. I felt everyone's eyes on me. I let my hair cover my eyes. Everyone starts to laugh. 

"Look at you so fricken weak. Why are you even here?" I heard a female kicked my shoulder I feel onto my elbow. I tried to hide my eyes, I didn't want them to notice my right eye. It wasn't normal. And if they saw it they'd call the exorcist to kill me. 

You see I'm not completely normal. 

I'm a demon. Born into the human world. I grew up hiding from the world. My parents locked me up in my room to make sure no one saw my eye. I grew hungry and tried. Thinking I was going to die. Until this person broke into my room he had blueish grey hair. Soft pale skin and the strangest smile I have ever seen. He took me to his home allowing me to eat what I please. He soon brought me to this school. He told me never to show my powers or my right eye. And I obeyed. Since I've never had friends I have a hard time talking to people. 

I tried to stand but she pushed me back down. I grunted feeling my heart race, what was I going to do? 

"Hey leave her alone!" I flinched hearing a male shout from the distance. I glanced up letting my hair fall onto my face. A blue-haired boy with pointy ears and dark blue eyes stared at the female. I tried to stand but my leg started to hurt. The boy walked forward glaring at the girl. She shrunk low before flipping her hair walking away having her group of friends follow her. The male reached his head towards me offering to help me up. I started to shake, was he just acting nice but in return going to hurt me? His smile formed into a frown. He crouched down to meet my gaze. He reached his hand to move my hair out of my face. I flinched pushing away from him. I quickly stood walking away hiding my eyes under my hair. 

Who was he?

I looked for my classroom walking down the hallway. I sighed will I ever be accepted by anyone? I sighed holding my arms in my hoodie. I saw the room I supposed to enter. I covered my eye pushing the door open. I looked at the floor. 

"Ah, (Y/n). You made it." I flinched hearing someone call my name. I glanced up looking around the room. I dropped my shoulders walking to an empty desk. I hide my head into my hands. I didn't want to be here. Even though I wanted to be an exorcist. I had to be here, but there were so many people. 

"Alright everyone as you see we have a new student with us. Please I want you all to treat her like she is one of us. So today we will be training. I want all of you to meet me in the gym." The teacher instructed. I sighed pulling my hair up using my black patch to cover my right eye. I turned my head to be staring at a pair of soft blue eyes. I widened my eyes. It was the boy from earlier. H-He was i-in my c-class? I felt my hands start to shake. He was really close to my face. He had a warm smile, grinning from ear to ear. I looked down pushing past him.

"Way to go Rin. You made her scared of you." A male pointed out as I walked out of the classroom. I heard shouting but I really didn't want to know what was going on.