16: Break and WHAT?

A/N: Okay sooooo I sorry for the last sad chapters so I hope this one brightens your mood!!! And there might be a surprise in the next chapter!

I walked through the halls, I was out of the hospital and finally home. I felt my hair-brush against my shoulders as I walked. I saw Rin with his cat they were sitting on the couch. I smiled walking to him kissing his head. He looked up smiling at me. I smiled light. I knew he was still upset about what had happened to me two days ago, but I knew that wasn't his fault. Kamiki was jealous that two demons were in love with one another. I leaned onto the back of the couch looking at Rin. He looked deeply into my strange eyes. He wrapped his arms around my sides pulling me on top of him. I squeaked at his actions. I layed on top of him I saw him smile. I blushed hiding my head into his chest. I heard him chuckle. I rolled my eyes.

"Your a butt" He laughed ruffling my hair.

"I know" I looked up seeing his smile. 

"You know what I noticed" He looked up at the ceiling I looked at him, humming in response. 

"You don't stutter as much as you did in the past, I mean from time to time you do. But not every sentence." He met my gaze I widen my eyes he was right I barely stutter anymore, is it because he let me out of my shell? I leaned back onto his chest hearing his slow heartbeat, I smiled closing my eyes. I felt his fingers run through my hair. I was happy, even though there was an up and down, I still loved him. I looked up at him. He was calmly sleeping, I smiled. closing my eyes I felt like I was drifting off to sleep. 

>Time Skip<

I yawned sitting up. I opened my eyes softly seeing Rin still sleeping. I smiled. I leaned back hearing him grunt. I flinched did I do something? I tried to get off of him but his hand snatched my writs holding me tightly. I swallowed a rock down my throat, what was he dreaming about? I heard a soft knock on the door I quickly removed my wrist from his grasp. I moved off of him walking to the door. I peaked through the hole seeing Shiemi, in a blushing mess. I smiled opening the door. She looked at me I leaned onto the doorway. 

"C-Can you help m-me get r-ready?" I tilted my head. 

"For what?" She looked away fiddling with her fingers. She blushed even more. I raised a brow. 

"Bons asked me out on a date, and I don't know what to wear." I completely died inside. 

"Come here." I grabbed her wrist pulling her in shoving her into my room. I closed the door behind me, cracking my knuckles. I looked at her. She smiled weakly. I looked through my closet trying to find something cute for her to wear. I smiled throwing an outfit towards her. She flinched. I pointed to my bathroom she nodded her head. I smiled, they're finally going out with one another. Oh my gosh, I'm so happy! I heard the bathroom door open I saw Shiemi walk out I smiled she looked so beautiful. Bons you better be damn grateful.

I smiled I pointed to the mirror so I could touch up some cute make-up

I smiled I pointed to the mirror so I could touch up some cute make-up. She sat down facing me. I grabbed my make-up kit. I started to touch up her eyes, not too much, just enough. I smiled looking at her she looked so cute. I put some lipstick on. Backing up I looked at her clearly.

She looked at herself in the mirror

She looked at herself in the mirror. She turned to hug me tightly. I smiled.

"Thank you so much, I am nervous." She ran her fingers through her hair. I smiled. 

"Don't worry so was I but, I soon realized, when I'm with Rin. It calms my nerves so you'll be fine." I ruffled her hair, she giggled. We walked out of the room I saw Rin sit up yawning. He turned and looked at the two of us. He dropped his arms.

"Where are you two going?" He rubbed the back of his head. I smiled. 

"Shiemi's going on a date" I shook her shoulders slightly she blushed.

"With who?" He stood walking over to us.

"Bons" I smirked she hid her face. I laughed lightly. Rin smiled patting her head. 

"You'll be fine." He kissed my cheek and walked towards his room. I heard a knock on the door. I looked at Shiemi she looked away.  I opened the door slightly seeing Bons in a suit. Wow.

He looked away

He looked away. I smiled opening the door allowing him to see Shiemi. He widened his eyes. She blushed looking away. I could tell, she's never been on a date before. I pushed her towards him. Leaning against the doorway. 

"You look.."

Shiemi met his gaze.

"Beautiful." I was able to see a hint of blush on his face I smiled. Cute! I closed the door smiling meeting Rin's blue eyes. I blinked. 

"What?" He chuckled before pulling me into a hug. I smiled hugging him back. 

"You know you're cute when you smile" I blushed hugging him tightly. 

????:

I'm coming....

Kamaka.