21: Truth or Death(Part 2)

Warning: This chapter contains blood, past truama, unwanted thoughts, and mid-suicide. If you do not like, skip to the ending of this chapter. And I also do not know most of this scene of them fighting Yukio/Satan. So I will mix it up to please you all. 

Rin's Pov: 

I dropped my shoulders rushing over as I catch (Y/n) feeling the blood fall onto my arms. I growled low looking up seeing Yukio I mean my father laugh like he won something. Shura pulls her sword out as she looks at him. Shiemi bends down and she does somethings to help (Y/n) I stand pulling out my sword as the flames ignite around me. Me and Shura run and start fighting Satan.

(Y/n) Pov:

I looked around seeing nothing but the dark. I started to worry was I dead, was I back in hell. Were was I? Were was Rin and the others? All I remember was looking at Yukio through the barrel of the gun. I walked around the darkness, trying to pin point where I was. I felt the blood roll down my face I touched my forehead feeling the blood. I widened my eyes. Was...Was I dead..? I started to feel my body shake and I fell to my knees holding my arms close. No. No. No. NO! I slammed my hand onto the ground as I screamed. 

"Don't try, human." I lifted my head seeing...Kamaka. I stood "Am I dead!?" She stood her body was cracked so I knew she was wounded. "No you are not dead, you are perfectly alive you should know it takes forever to kill someone who controls the dead." I sighed as I looked around "where the hell am I?" I looked at her as she walked towards me. Her hair swaying from the side her wings touched her back. Horns curved in. Her eyes dark red. "You are in your own head, you just need to wake up" I looked at her still feeling the blood, I then looked at my hands I saw black touch my finger tips I knew the human body was dying. I needed to wake up now. I placed my hand onto my cheeks as I made marks on my cheeks with my blood. I kept my eyes closed feeling something around me. As I marked my body with the blood. 

I opened my eyes seeing Yukio starring at me. I felt something about me change. I looked at my self. Seeing my demon form grew stronger. My wings heavy and bigger, my horns curved up, flames heated around my body. I gripped my fist as I looked around seeing no one was around me but Shiemi the others must have a plan. I walked towards him as I held up my hand. "Yukio I know your in there, you need to snap out of it, or you and everyone you love will die. And I know you don't want that" Satan laughed the blue flames brightened. "He is never coming back to you!" he smirked. I bent back then charged as me and him fought one another. My flames against his. I watched his movement. As I jumped over and dodged the flames. 

Rin Pov:

Rin Pov:

I lifted my head from where I was hiding seeing (Y/n) fighting Yukio/Satan. I widened my eyes slightly. Her demon form was way different..stronger. Faster. More nimble than her last form when she fought that Ukia guy. The flames surround both of them I knew she was never going to back down from the fight. I turned my head looking at Shura needing to know if I should move on with the plan. I stood seeing the gate moved then ducked back down. Shit. It has guards that watches the gate. I looked at (Y/n) as she fights. She was stronger but she didn't put any harm towards Yukio and I knew why...it was still Yukio but he was just being used by Satan. And it really pissed me the fuck off why use my brother he had nothing to do with this he wanted me not him. I gripped my fist as I watched her fight. I then moved closer to the gate and hid once again so it wouldn't see me. I moved my head looking around. Trying to find a way to get to the gate with out him or the gate seeing me. 

"Yukio this isn't you!" 

I jumped and turned my head seeing Shiemi and I widened my eyes I then ran to her as I reached my hand out wrapping my arm around her waist as I soon saw a blast of blue flames pass by my nose. My eyes widened then I pushed Shiemi away telling her to get out of here. I pulled my sword to him as I growled low "You are not yourself! And you know it your letting him take over  you just for what?! He killed dad and your just going to allow it to happen!!" I shouted seeing him turn to me as he looked at him I could tell Satan was trying to control him. I saw Y/n walk to Yukio and I then shut my mouth I was so confused but I knew she would know what to do she's been around Satan for so long so I knew she would know what to do. I gripped onto the sword as I watched them. 

Y/n POV:

I moved my scythe around Yukio neck as I walked "You know who you are Yukio....Your a teacher...Your a brother....your a wonderful friend....and son.. Don't forget who you are, you really want him to control you. Kill everyone you really love... Do you want that?" I say as I look at him I could see his eyes try and change from his own eye and Satan's eye. He looks at me then he grips onto his head. I back up as I held onto the scythe watching him and I saw he was fighting Satan for his own body I turned seeing Rin as I smiled looking at him then turned seeing a ball of blue flames surround Yukio I widened my eyes "No.." I walked slowly then saw the hell's gate move then I looked over at Yukio seeing he was in control I smiled my body smoked as I turned back into my human form. 

Rin ran to his brother as he hugged him. I smiled then held onto my scythe "Uh I am glad you two are back together but we need to stop this gate.." I looked over at them as I smiled and held my hand out to Yukio "I am glad that your back.." He took my hand and nods "Me too.." We all stood by one another as we looked over at the gate my body smoked as I transformed into my cat form and we all ran to fight Satan himself. 

Hey Everyone I am so so so sorry that I haven't updated I am just really busy with so much things it's driving me crazy. And I promised a chapter but all I am doing is slowly things down. But hey I updated and I feel like its choppy but sadly this book is coming to it's end. I have two more chapters then it's gonna be final. And I am kind getting sad about it. But maybe maybe I will do a second book, something more on Y/n past or maybe when there older or something. But I have to still think about it. But here is the part 2. But I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. And I am sorry for it being choppy or just out of place I just felt rushed anyways. Get some sleep, eat, and take care of yourselfs!

                                                                                                            -Jackichi <3