4:Bons?

Rin's Pov:

I leaned against the doorway looking at Yukio help (Y/n) into bed. Why the hell did she charge the demon? First defeats a phantom all on her own. Second, she looks at a flower and freaks out. Third, she scraps her leg and doesn't notice it. And finally, she freaks out and grabs her head then attacks the demon thinking she can do it all on her own. I growled low. Yukio turned to look at me. Softening his eyes.

"You don't have to get mad." He walked out of the door walking into the kitchen. I rolled my eyes. 

"I'm not mad. I am just frustrated. She just is different from other girls. Most girls would cry when they fall the way she did. Or flip the fuck out seeing a demon. But she just doesn't do any of that." I glared at him. I knew he was hiding something about her from me. But what the hell was it?

"Rin, again she's never been out here in the real world. Besides. There are things that are best unanswered."He pushed his glasses up. 

"When she wakes to tell her to get dress she needs to get ready for class." He pulled his bag over his shoulder. I sighed dropping my shoulder. Nodding my head slowly. I looked back at her as she laid calmly on the couch. I wanted to know more about her. 

"You know spying on someone when they sleep it's surely creepy." I jerked looking down seeing Mephisto in his dog form. How the hell did he get in? I rolled my eyes. 

"It's not my fault she runs into danger head-on." I crossed my eyes. He turned back into his human form. He walked over to her placing his hand onto her forehead. I jerked what the hell was he doing?

"Calm down lover boy. I can touch her all I want. I mean she is my kid" He glanced at me I widened my eyes. What the fuck? He laughed closing his eyes before glancing back at (Y/n).

"I can't say much, but her parents almost killed her so. I let her in my life. So she was homeschool and barely allowed out. I only did it because I knew what she's gone through. But when she confronted me she asked me to join this school. So I couldn't deny I knew how much she wanted to come here. So I allowed her into the school. But I saw her in the ring with the phantom and I wanted to see if her training paid off. And it did." He ran his fingers through her (h/l) (h/c) I dropped my shoulders. 

"But when I heard about what happened yesterday that freaked me out. She does jump into danger because she was trained that way." He stood straight looking at me with his dark eyes. I sighed.

"So why does she have moments where she'll grab her forehead?" He sighed walking to me placing his hand onto my shoulder. 

"Rin. She isn't normal. I'll just tell you that much." He turned back into his dog walking out of our dorm. I looked back at her seeing her breathing become normal.

What are you?

Shiemi's Pov:

I sat in my seat waiting for my class to start. I heard the door open seeing Rin rubbing the back of his head. And trailing behind him was (Y/n). I smiled waving my hand at her. I saw a small smile appear on her face. I watched her sit by me. She held her eyes onto the desk. I knew she was a shy girl. But I want her to be my friend. She seemed really cool. 

"Hey, how are you feeling? I know you got injured from the demon?" She flinched dropping her shoulders. She glanced at me her (e/c) dimmed softly. I knew she had trouble talking and I was okay with that.

"I-I'm f-"

"Oh my gosh! If you're going to stutter then don't fuckin talk!" Kamiki shouted I looked at (Y/n) her hand started to shake. I reached my hand softly touching her hand showing her it was okay. She glanced at me I could see the fear in her eyes. 

"Kamiki that wasn't very nice" I rub (Y/n)'s hand trying to calm her shaking down. Kamiki pointed at me.

"You do-"

"Will you knock it off! What is your deal with (Y/n) anyways?" Rin shouted throwing his fist into the desk. I glanced to the right seeing Bons look at (Y/n) he had concern in his eyes. I see Kamiki growl under her breath.

"Doesn't anyone else see it? She's no human. She's a demon! Why am I the only one who can see it? And she keeps her right eye hidden like what the hell?" She shouted throwing her anger at Rin. I glance back at (Y/n) seeing her cover her ears. I could tell she didn't like the shouting. I placed my hand onto her back. I turn to say something to the others but someone slams their fist into the wall. 

"Will you all shut the fuck up? I am getting really sickened tired of you all bulling a girl. It's pretty pathetic. Now, look at what you're doing to her!" It was Bons. He gripped his fist. I glanced back at the group as they noticed her hands to her ears. I frowned my eyebrows. Bons scuffed under his breath grabbing her arm pulling her out of the room. I stood following behind them. 

Bons released her arm she flinched thinking he was going to hit her. I stood by her side.

"Bons thank you" I smiled he huffed looking away. I smiled. I looked back at (Y/n) she was rubbing her right arm I started to get worried. I didn't believe what Kamiki said about her one bit. Maybe she covered her eye for a reason. 

"Can I ask you a question?" Bons turned to (Y/n) she flinched nodding her head slowly. 

"Why do you cover your right eye anyways?" She glanced up to meet his gaze.

"You don't have to answer if you're uncomfortable." I rubbed her back. She glanced at me with her bright (e/c). She glanced at the floor.

"I-I'm b-blind" Me and Bons both jerked. She's blind in her right eye? That makes more sense though. 

Rin Pov:

I growled. 

I was standing at the door listening to Bons, Shiemi and (Y/n) conversation. She was blind in her right eye. I gripped my fist. No wonder she hides it from others it's to not get attention. 

I felt the door open I hide behind the door seeing them walk into class. I lowered my head behind my hair. 

But what is bothering me is what Mephisto said 

"She's not human."

What did that mean?