5: The Ghost in the Park (Part 1)

I walked through the hallway. Letting my (h/l) (h/c) sway. I was still nervous about what Kamiki said. She was right. I am a demon. But I had to try and hide that she was right. I didn't want people to turn on me. I rubbed my arm looking up seeing everyone come to a stop. I hide behind everyone. I wasn't on board with this idea. We had to find a ghost that was haunting the amusement park. 

"Okay, o I am going to spilt you up into groups. The ghost is a small boy. You will hear him cry, but girls beware this ghost loves to mess with women's bodies. And look up their skirts. Does anyone not have a weapon or a familiar?" Yukio looked around, I had my knife so I was good. No one raised their hands. 

"Okay, Kamiki and Shiemi. Shima and Suguro. Konekomaru and Kirigakure. And finally Rin and (Y/n). Good luck and please if anything doesn't seem right call me." He held his phone. I rubbed my arm. I was with Rin. And honestly, I am scared of how this was going to go. I followed slowly behind Rin. I glanced at his back seeing a red cloth covering something around his back. What was it? He always carried it around where ever we went. I mean I'm the same way. I carry my knife with me where ever I go. But this was different. The shape of it reminded me of a sword. I reached my hand out to touch it.

Ba-dump

I gripped my shirt. Holding myself so I wouldn't fall over. I lowered my head feeling my breath paces. Was it the sword? I glanced up seeing Rin still walking. He didn't realize I wasn't walking. I sighed taking a deep breath, walking forward. I normally have that panic when I am near something that could hurt me or warn me. So either that sword will hurt me? Or it means something else? Rin turned his head to the side. I stopped listening close. I started to hear crying. Was that the ghost. I had to find it first before Rin did. Because the ghost would give away my cover. I patted onto Rin's shoulder. He glanced at me. 

"I-I'm going t-to go t-this way." I pointed to the left. He shook his head. 

"We're not splitting up." I nodded my head pushing him. 

I-I'll b-be fine" I smiled light walking away from him. I felt my hair brush against my shoulders. I wanted to know where this ghost was. And what he wanted. I turned the corner seeing the ghost sitting on the teacup ride. I blinked a few times. Was that who I think it was? 

I walked forward as he turned to me. He smiled brightly. Yup, I thought so. I walked forward-leaning onto one of the teacups. I tilted my head.

"What are you doing here?" I spoke calmly. He smiled. 

"Just fooling around. What are you doing here Kamaka?" I flinched glancing around.

"Don't say my name out loud. Okay?" I rubbed my shoulder. He laughed.

"Oh, right you are hiding with the mortals as one. Huh?" He smirked I looked down nodding my head slowly. 

"I never knew the demon of the dead. Hides among the humans. Crazy world we live in huh?" He looked up. I sighed. 

"You know people are looking for you?" I stood straight. He looked at me floating in the air. 

"You know I don't care right?" I shook my head.

Ba-Dump

I flinched not again. I squeezed my eyes shut feeling the pain rush through my body. 

"Ah, Kamaka! You're here too?" I flinched, no it can't be.

I glanced up seeing...

Amaimon!