11: Lanterns and Flames (Part 2)

Rin's Pov:

I looked around what the hell were we going to do? I sighed seeing Bons walk up to me with a pad of notepaper. He was still chanting the chant to keep the lantern from awakening. He started to write some things down. I gave him a confused look as he was chanting and writing things down. I read the paper seeing what his plan was. I keep reading, I showed a thumbs up to show him I understand the plan. I looked at (Y/n) her (e/c) eye showed worried, something was bothering her, but she couldn't tell me because of how many people were around. I grabbed onto her hand she looked at me smiling light. I turned to look at Shiemi. 

"Shiemi I need you to get onto my shoulders." She widened her eyes.

"Why?" I saw her face fluster. I smiled.

"Because it's part of the plan." She looked at (Y/n) but all she did was nod her head. Shiemi sighed getting out of the cart. I lowered my body so she could get onto my shoulders. I stood but Shiemi must have never been carried like this. She grabbed onto my face.

"Shiemi that's my face" I gripped onto her thighs she released her grip. 

"S-Sorry Rin" I shook my head turning to (Y/n) I nodded my head. She removed the paper as the lantern started to waken. Its eyes landed on Shiemi as it started to rush to us. I started to run through the swamp of bugs. I was almost there but the stupid lantern was faster than me. I growled grabbing onto her thighs throwing her. She screamed as she landed in a bush. I fell onto my knees seeing Konekomaru slap the paper-back on as he started to chat. I smiled looking at (Y/n) as Bons helped her across the bridge. Bons reached his hand down trying to help me up on land. I smiled rubbing the back of my head leaning onto the post. I heard a snap, everyone turned to look at me. I hunched my shoulders watching the bridge clasps. I turned my head. Bons growled low. I raised my hands up in defeat as something snatched my ankle. 

(Y/n) Pov:

I watched Rin as he was held in the air by a giant moth. I widened my eyes. He tried to free himself. I felt my heart beat faster. What was he supposed to do? He can't use his flames, he'll blow it. I growled low, I couldn't do anything either. 

"Go without me! I'll catch up!" Rin shouted I widened my eyes, solo player aren't you Rin. 

"Hell no! We're not leaving you again!" Bons shouted he grabbed Shima's staff and a piece of paper. He attached the paper to the pointy part of the staff. Throwing it at the moth's forehead. He held his hands together and started to chat. Something blew at the moth as it freed Rin. He fell into the lake of bugs. Bons reached out his hand once more. Rin smiled.

"Now run!" He shouted as everyone started to run. Rin pushed the cart again as we were almost at camp. Yukio and Shura were waiting for us. I smiled. Rin came to a stop. I could tell he was tired. I smiled softly patting his back. He looked at me placing his hand onto my cheek. I leaned onto his palm. 

"You okay?" I smiled nodding my head, even though there was a slight headache I was still able to move. 

"Ow," Shiemi placed her hand onto her neck. I looked at her with worried eyes. Was she okay?

"Since you all made it back with the three lanterns. I'm still wondering who sent off their firework to alarm us?" He looked at Shura she just shrugged. I could tell she was still drunk. I shook my head. "Well, I'm going to look to see who sent it off. Shura, please watch the kids." He pushed his glasses up grabbing his guns walking into the woods. I sat down rubbing my head. Why was it still pounding? I don't remember what I saw, but something is bothering me because I still wouldn't have a headache. I sighed dropping my shoulders.