19: Who was he?

I stood next to Rin as he was breathing calmly. I dropped my shoulders, he shouldn't have been in the fight. I was scared I'd lose him. I need him. His brother needs him. Hell we all do. I gripped his hand feeling my heart beat slow. Please be okay.

-Next Day-

I walked into his room seeing him awake. I smiled. He turned his head smiling at me. I walked over to the chair sitting by him.
"How are you?" I looked at him.
"I'm making it." He smiled. I giggled.
"So. If you don't mind me asking. Who was that?" I flinched. Oh yeah. Him. I honestly was hoping he wouldn't ask me about him.
"His name is Ukia. He is a demon. Like us but. He was a friend. To me. Ukia go jealous of my power. And distanced himself from my life. Than he found out I got to live in the real world. And he wasn't pleased so we had a battle and I won. So he suck out revenge. To kill me. And failed yet again." He looked at me.
"Then why did he say you weren't so innocent back then?" I looked away.
"Back then I never cared for love. So I would be a hoe and flirt with ever guy. Just to break their hearts." He 'ohed' with his mouth. I nodded. He placed his hand onto mine. I looked at his blue eyes. He smiled.
"I'm glad your okay Rin" He kissed my forehead.
"I don't care about my state I'm just called your okay. And not dead. Or in hell." I nodded my head.

???:

My son.
I'll be here soon.
Kamaka.
Watch out.