6: The Ghost in the Park (Part 2)

I started to shake. Why the hell was he here? Was he looking for me? I felt my heartbeat out of my chest. 

"You know Kamak. I was surprised to hear you were here. I only thought Satan's son was here." I placed his finger onto his chin looking at me. I widened my eyes. 

Satans Son was here. But how. I would feel my chest burn. I widened my eyes. 

Rin?

My chest pounded even more. I felt my legs shake. 

"Aw, poor Kamaka panicking like normal. I am surprised no one found you out. I mean you do have that demon eye." He pointed to his right eye. I flinched I started to breathe heavily hearing his words rushing through my head. Why was I so scared all the time? I need to be brave and fight this asshole. I growled low gripping my fist. 

"So Kamaka. Are you going to fight? Or run like you normally do?" I flinched. I felt my hands shake, heartbeat out of my chest. I tried to calm my self down.  I gripped my fist grabbing my knife. Jumping towards him. I saw his smile widen. 

"Yay! Let's have some fun!" He jumped back dodging my attack. I growled. He smiled I threw my knife towards him. He grabbed it from hitting his face. 

"Pretty knife. I wonder what would happen if I used it against its welder?" I growled. 

"(Y/n)! What the hell are you doing up there?!" I flinched looking down seeing Rin, I widened my eyes. Shit, what do I do? I can't attack him with my demon powers. I felt something kick my stomach, I slipped off the rollercoaster bar. I grabbed onto the closet bar to hold myself from falling. I saw Amaimon smile widely. I gripped tighter so I wouldn't fall to my death. He pressed his foot onto my knuckles. I winced. 

"You know. You're always putting yourself above others, even if it means you die." He pressed harder onto my knuckles. I growled low. 

"Y-Yeah so w-what?" I gripped harder onto the bar. 

"So, do you want me to tell him who you are?" He leaned forward tracing his long nails onto my cheek. I glanced down at Rin seeing him worried. I took a small breath. They would have found out sooner or later who I was. 

"Go ahead!" I shouted staring deep into his green eyes. He smiled. He started to laugh removing his foot off of my knuckle. 

"So, Kamaka! Do you want to play!" He shouted allowing anyone who was near to hear him. I felt my breath pace as I heard my name being called. I weakly removed my eye patch with my free hand showing my right eye. I growled using my demon strength to pull me up kicking him in the stomach. I stood allowing my hair to blow. He rubbed his jaw before glaring at me. He smiled jumping down towards Rin. I widen my eyes following him. He landed right in front of Rin. I growled landing onto his shoulders. He slammed into the ground. I glanced up meeting Rin's blue eyes. I felt my heart-burn in my chest. I could tell he was breathing heavily. I felt something wrap around my ankle pulling me up. I grabbed onto my skirt so I wouldn't flash anyone. 

"Nice try Kamaka, but you can't defeat me. Your weak." He smirked turning to Rin. 

"So, Son of Satan. Do you want to dance?" I widened my eyes, I couldn't allow Amaimon to hurt him. Not because he's Satans son but because deep down, something in me burned for him. I gripped onto Amaimon's tail trying to free myself from his grasp. 

"If you leave (Y/n) alone, then I will." He grabbed his sword removing the red cloth around it. I widened my eyes to see what sword it was Kurikara. 

Ba-Dump

I gripped onto my shirt feeling my heart yank onto my chest. Why now? I am trying to fight not to break out in a panic attack. Rin pulled his sword out allowing his blue flames to show. The horns on his head were blue just like the flames surrounding him. His ears grew longer, and he had a long black tail. Amaimon released his grip around my ankle and dropped me. I landed onto my right arm. I growled looking up seeing Rin and Amaimon fighting one another. I stood, what was I going to do? I needed to help Rin, or he'd be killed. I watched as Rin was getting his ass kicked. I felt something in my stomach go off. I widened my eyes. 

Seeing Rin out of control. His sword was cracked. He was going to kill. 

I closed my eyes opening them again, seeing were back at the park, but Rin was completely fine. Still in his demon form but his sword wasn't cracked. What did I just see? I rubbed my head, hearing something coming towards me I looked up seeing a flying Rin. I jumped up to catch him. Landing on the ground with hi close to me. He was hurt. I gripped my fist laying him down. I heard him grunt. I stood I looked down seeing his sword in his hand. I knew what I had to do. I reached down to grab it. Feeling my body tense. I felt my body tremble in pain. I wasn't supposed to touch this sword but it was the only way to protect him, and the others. I growled running towards Amaimon. He smiled jumping into the air as I swung the sword. I growled chasing after him. I wanted him to feel pain. I wanted him to leave the park. He was no good here. I jumped onto him holding the sword to his neck. 

"Oh, Kamaka. You know you can't weld that sword right?" He smirked I growled feeling my hands burn. I winced, I had to keep holding on. I need to end him. I started to hear chatting I turn my head seeing the guy with the dark grey hood walking towards us. He pulled a snake sword out of his chest. I widened my eyes. Shit, he might kill me. I felt something grip onto my waist pulling me off of Amaimon. I growled low. They tighten their grip around me. I looked to the side seeing Rin holding me close. I soften my eyes. Glancing back at the guy in the grey hood. He held his sword towards Amaimon.

"I'd advise you to leave before you get hurt." He pushed the sword closer to him. He just smiled disappearing into the smoke. I sighed feeling the burning get worse I dropped Rin's sword holding my hands to my chest. Rin released his grip grabbing his sword putting back into its sith. I hide my right eye behind my hair. 

"You know you shouldn't be here." The boy turned to me. I grabbed my shoulders nodding my head. 

"But I have to give you credit. You saved Rin's life." He started to take off his hoodie. Reveling himself. I widened his eyes. It was...

 Shura.

She removed the bandage that hides her chest. She smiled light holding out her hand. 

"Come we should clean up those burn marks shouldn't we?" I looked down at my hands seeing how bad they were. I looked back up weakly nodding my head as she helped me to my feet. 

"Rin go tell your brother she's in the hospital room." Rin grabbed his shoulder nodding his head slowly before meeting my gaze. I sighed. Following  Shura to the hospital room. 

Now he knows who I am...this is great.