3: Shiemi

I followed behind Rin as he leads me to where I was going to be staying. I started to shake. I'm going to be sharing a dorm with two boys. Is that bad? Again never been outside with real people or slept near other people. So this is all new to me. I felt the wind brush through my hair. I glanced around me seeing the blue sky, the white soft clouds, and the trees blowing softly in the wind. I normally didn't get out much when I lived with Mephisto. He barely let me out of the house. Not to treat me like an animal, just to keep me safe. I kind of wanted to explore look around. But should I walk away from Rin? Would he notice if I left? I mean, he is kind of dumb. Even though I don't know him. He lets his anger get to him.

I looked to my left seeing something that caught my eye. It was a garden. I softened my eyes seeing all the different flowers. Some were red, others blue. But one, one had the prettiest shade of colors I've ever seen. I stopped walking crouching down to look closer to the flower. The color felt similar. Like I've seen this before. But where. Maybe when I was a kid I saw flowers like this.

I tilted my head slightly to the side looking closer to the flower

I tilted my head slightly to the side looking closer to the flower. It kind of reminded me of.

Ba-dump!

My heart started to ack. I fell back onto my butt, holding onto my shirt. I squeezed my eyes seeing a pair of dark red eyes. I felt my skin start to burn and hearing people screaming out in pain. What was happening to me? I gripped my shirt even harder feeling the pain sink into my body. I opened my eyes seeing the hole city in flames, blue flames. I stood to my feet still holing my shirt. Where was I?

I looked down seeing the blue flowers still there, untouched by the blue flames. I started to breathe heavily. What was going on? I walked forward seeing the blue flames grow allowing me to see those red eyes again. I felt my heart beat faster as the eyes stared deep into my soul. I felt something touch my shoulder bringing me back to reality. I gripped my shirt looking around. I looked back down at the flowers seeing them blow in the wind. I started to shake. Was that a hallucination or is that going to happen?

"You okay?" I flinched turning around seeing Rin stare deep into my (e/c) eye. What was I going to do? He's no demon. He's normal. He won't believe me even if I tried to make it sound real. I nodded my head slowing my breathing to make it look like I was fine. When I really wasn't. He tilted his head.

"You sure. I tried to call your name but you couldn't hear me." He removed his palm from my shoulder I looked at the ground glancing back at the flowers. I sighed, I have to talk even though I don't like talking I'm going to have to.

"I-I'm f-fine r-really" I faked a small smile. He nodded slowly turning around I gripped my shirt following him once again to our dorms.

>Time Skip<

I let my (h/l) (h/c) fall out of the pony-tail. I looked at the mirror seeing my self. I saw the demon mark on my shoulder. I was born with it. I always hide it from people because they know this mark, and I really don't want to die. I sighed pulling my black hoodie over my body pulling on some short-shorts. I grabbed my knife putting it in its holster. I walked out of my room seeing Yukio talking to someone on the phone. I shrugged my shoulders walking through the halls. I lifted my nose smelling something amazing. I smiled softly. Following the smell, turning the corner I saw Rin cooking. I raised my eyes seeing that he could cook, and it smelt amazing. I continued to watch him cook. I never knew males could cook and make it smell this amazing. I felt something touch my shoulder I squeak jumping back falling onto my back. I looked up seeing Yukio wide eye looking down at me. I started to breathe heavily.