𑁍 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖳𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾 𑁍

𑁍

⋆ 𝘐𝘮𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘐𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

The domain is a place where all mythical creatures and hybrids of any denomination can come together,
and be free of who they are and what they are, with no issues at all, including humans.

In every country, there is always one hidden, secret vestibule access, to the domain.
It is very difficult, to uncover when you have no familiarity with this place,
Especially to humans, they have no idea that these entrances even exist and that is what they are trying to maintain. 

Inside where you could observe the domain, it is splited into different places.
There is simply one huge area, where three portals could be seen,

One is in the color of white wherein mostly it's a modernized constituency for hybrids.

Another is in the color of light gray, where the mythical creatures also reside.

Lastly the one in between these two portals in where it is in the pigment of multiple shades, it is the locale, for all Mythical Creatures and Hybrids who are less modernized and hold different scales of biomes in the inside, for the freedom needed in both sides without getting out of the domain.

𑁍

⋆⋅⋆

⋆⋅⋆

𝘏𝘶𝘢𝘯𝘨  𑁍 𝘙𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘶𝘯

Flying straight into the passageway of the secret domain, hovering on the nature area of the lounge where three portals were shining with their own glints, gathering up my utmost strength using my wings, as bent my knees and stopped flapping just mere seconds, before expanding my wings to its largest capacity, with one motion of my annexes, the whole room got startled and some of the creatures looked at me angrily.

As the impact made them move, by the strong wind - closing my eyes as I darted into the portal in the middle, opening my eyes once again, as I take on the soaring view I have missed for so long. Speeding upwards, halting in between of the air, taking in the fresh atmosphere. Being in the middle of every biome there was presented in the realm, in front of me was the rainforest, where I could see creatures simply chilling.

Recognizing the one I was supposed to meet, I then dived down with a good amount of speed, when I was close to the ground I then flapped my wings with one gigantic force, as it gained the attention of my friend who stumbled backward. " Yah! Renjun-hyung! "