𑁍 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖥𝗂𝗏𝖾 𑁍

⋆⋅⋆

⋆⋅⋆

𝘓𝘦𝘦 𑁍 𝘑𝘦𝘯𝘰

" ah fuck, my muscles hurt " the end of the training was finally here, sitting down bare on the ground as Yangyang is on his back sprawled out on the soil with no care at all, as long as we get to rest, " tell me about it, Lucas-ge really tire us out this time " looking over to our trainer, who was fixing the gears, looking like he didn't even had a challenge with us for two whole fucking hours.

Placing my hand on my shoulder, as I rotate it in it's place. " eh, could have been longer " relaxing my whole body, a long with Yangyang, as he closes his eyes - making me do the same thing, the fresh breeze brushes over my scraped up skin, " stop being so cocky all the time Jeno, I can see how you tired you were to fight back when Lucas-ge had captured you " Yangyang giggled, making me scoff.

" he only captured me once, and as for you it was twice so I'm not the loser here kid " a sudden push from him using his wings, instead of his hands; that's how lazy we are at the moment " kid, my ass I'm only how many months younger than you stupid " he stated, " and yet I act very mature than you " sitting up straight as finally he got out from his place, and pushed me hard this time onto the ground, he stood up abruptly after that. " mature, and you and in one sentence doesn't really seem right "

He walked away right after, making me burst out laughing - lifting myself up from the ground, dusting some dirt that got on my palms and pants. Making my way to Lucas and Yangyang who were now conversing, remembering as I still had to meet another friend of mine, joining in the conversation " hyung, I'll get going now " they both gazed at me.

" we will be going to Jeno, but first both of you have to clean up this mess with me " Yang and I glanced around the place, before we came here it was all in the proper place and set-up properly while now it was the opposite, making eye contact with each other as we both internally screamed, we definitely forgot the worst part of the regime, it's cleaning up.

" oh come on gege, can't we do this tomorrow? we are exhausted already " Lucas disagreeed with Yangyang's whining, not bothering to try and convince him anymore, I started to put back the equipments from the obstacle course, that was rearranged now. Pulling on the ropes, here and there that was hanging on the tress, as it puts back the platform we had used.

A few weakening minutes has passed, as we had eventually finished our assigned tasks of tidying up. " yup that's it, I am officially done gege " hearing Yangyang I turned around seeing him, lay flat on his stomach on the dirty ground, he covered himself with his wings protectively as Lucas, tried to pry him off the ground and do rest of the work - really this was entertaining to watch, but at the same time humiliating since Lucas was now loosing, and I could see that was also worn out like the both of us and knowing Yangyang he is stubborn.