𑁍 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖭𝗂𝗇𝖾 𑁍

⋆⋅⋆

⋆⋅⋆

𝘓𝘪𝘶 𑁍 𝘠𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘠𝘢𝘯𝘨

Getting into my proper standpoint, taking glances at Lucas-ge waiting for the timing he finally gives the gesture to start. Bending down a bit, as me and Jeno had this look in our eyes that is filled with determination and competitiveness - opening my wings to t's full extent as the one in front of me did the same thing.

Not forgetting the other mythia who was watching us intently as well, as I kept on peeking at him lowly, trying not to make my actions obvious to the three that was in the field. When I can see him staring at me, I couldn't help but crack a smile, let's how show him what you got Yangyang.

Gathering up my energy as I get ready to attack with my abilities, closing my eyes mustering it all up. Trying to focus on me instead of what was around me, " advent! " that's the only thing we both needed. As I opened my eyes, now turning into the color of orange, as I flapped once making me fly quickly off the ground making so much force below me as the other particles had been blown away.

Both of then started to face each other in the air, as I advanced towards him first the writings on my forearm, started to glow orange, as it builded up my strength - raising my fists up, him doing the identically. Hurling towards one another, as we both punched directly into one another's fist making a strong wreck, getting pushed away by the force that we both created.

Making sure not lose my balanced, as I lengthen my wings once more and headed towards him in great speed while he had his guard down, closing my wings as I flipped in the air - opening them once again when I had completely turned with stretching my left leg while the other bent, doing a flying kick directly to his face but he quickly regained reflxes and blocked my attack with his hands.

In no time he immediately grabbed onto my ankle, pulling me - but of course, I wasn't going to let Jeno win that easily, with great strength of my wings and my self included, I used my weight and enclosed it, making him lose his stance with the unexpected doings of mine, but he gripped on tighter not caring if he was carrying both of our weight.

Going down with me, but he also had different intentions with his attack, as he started to swing me round and round, but before he had done more, with my other free leg; using it to kick his abdomen, making him release his grip from me, recover from the pain I created.

Promptly flying away, he chased after me - not realizing he was that close, out of the sudden he grabbed part of my wings and pulled that, making me stop and actually get dragged towards him. Succesfully doing so, he then took a hold both of wrists when I was close to him.

Crossing the both of them in front of my chest so that I couldn't counter strike with my hands, he fly a bit upwards as he hastily dive back down, with me at the front facing my back towards the upcoming ground. Thinking of something promptly, having an idea - I spreaded my wings in it's capacity making us slow down, and shortly I ducked down and twisted my hands over my shoulder and head, getting out from his hands again.

Instead of me going down with him, I went behind him and pushed him down instead. He groaned as I got both of his arms behind him, as his other wing was in my grasp as well - drifting towards the circle grounds again, but before we could have landed, I was definitely not predicting that he would quickly flipped us over, making me the one with ground instead, as puts his force above me.

" ugh, get off me " letting him go, as I pushed him off of me as soon as posible. " you're just salty beacuse I won " rolling my eyes, as shoved him away, " shut the hell up, I was about to win, if I didn't losen my grip on you " he laughed, and dusted himself, taking his head armor, displaying that annoying victory smile of his, and crazy ass hair.

" good job Jeno " Lucas, came into view and congratulated the fuck face, talking about his combat with me today.
Sitting up, not even bothering to actually stand up. Taking off the helmet lazily, as I lost my energy in just a short amount of time, but that rapidly changed when another creature came up to us. He extended his arm, as he looked down on me with anticipation and with his sweet smile.

Carefully accepting his hand, feeling the sudden electricity from him, it wasn't evident - I pulled my hand away, from shock, as he just chuckles. His cheekbones got a bit higher, showing his adorable teeth, and a slight dimple near the corner of his lips. Gulping, as I shrugged those tingly feeling off, as I need to show that I am most certainly not flustered because there is definitely nothing to be flustered about.

Gently placing my hand, over his once again. Still feeling what I felt, but I didn't let it bother me this time, he pulled me up, cautiously as possible. Once I did, with the clumsiness of my fucking feet, I stumbled towards him. Making me bump to his chest, while our hands still holding onto each other tightly.

" are you okay? " coughing fakely, as I pushed myself off him with one hand as the other didn't want to let go from him, " I'm alright, thanks " I looked up at him, and to our perfectly fit hands together - removing my hold from him, but he didn't let that happen, as he griped tighter but not that tight to hurt me.

" doesn't seem like it " he grined, and pulled me closer to him. Making me shorten my breathing, and blinked my eyes rapidly at his question. He looked down at me, with a teasing look - scoffing inwardly, I ain't gonna let him win my ass over like this so easily.

" and how would you, If I seem alright or not? Mr.I don't know his name, but knows mine " Going closer to him, as I displayed an innoncent smile on my face, placing my hand over his chest. Not thinking this over, as I would've have thought it would be ( meaning I believed that he would pull away from this ) he got closer to my face, and our bodies really pressed against each other, as his other hand snaked around my waist, " I apologize, for the un proper introduction, but the name is Huang Renjun "