𑁍 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖤𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇 𑁍

⋆⋅⋆

⋆⋅⋆

𝘓𝘦𝘦 𑁍 𝘑𝘦𝘯𝘰

Looking over to my, phone to see what time it is at the domain - we haven't realized that the time had flown by while we were having random conversations being thrown all over and there.  " I think we should head back now,  me and Xiao will still be doing something " Yangyang finally had suggested, instead of me breaking the ice;  I was thankful he did and I didn't.

Exchanging all of our goodbye's and farewells and even see you later's. Even before we had left, Yangyang had carefully tugged on Jaemin's shirt looking like he was about to ask him something - while the other two youngest, had already fled off happily with each other. Shrugging by myself, turning around, spreading my wings to get used to it as it was closed the whole time we were sitting down and conversing.

Bending my knees, along with my wings. Finally taking off with so much force, hearing complaints from the three and other costumers that were sitting down as they were disturbed by so much force I had put in with the wind - it was the least of my concerns, seeing that Jaemin had stared up at me made me send a smirk and a wink at him before completely fleeing the scene.

Not stopping by anywhere, as I quickly avoid anywhere and anyone I wasn't in the mood to deal with as I need to go to my cousin's house right at this moment to simply tell him about the celebration ( could've texted him but I still didn't want to face my parents for today ), my wings flaps as fast great as they could manage to give me the fast pace I had wanted, easily getting out of the domain.

Not bothering to hide me from the outer world, as it was already at nightfall outside. Going above the clouds, seeing rarely anyone walking in the middle of the night but cars passing by one another, far away, instead; taking a deep breath, was surely unpleasant as the air here in the outer world was not fresh anymore but rather polluted, even if the portal here was in the middle of the deepest parts of the forest it was still the same. As expected.

Setting that fact aside, diving back down to head over to the mansion that could be described as a palace. High walls built all around as the gap between the gate and the lawn were even far set away from each other. Creatures were all around, as their hired securities, they already knew me with one glance so they did bother, to come up to me in the air and question further what my intentions were.

Not sparing them another thought, as I could see the balcony curtains of my cousin's bedroom being swept away by the slight wind of the night, flowing outside of the doors where it was hanging, aligning myself onto the ledge of the grandstand. My wings had of course a powerful strong current when at use, the strong wind that it had created made the curtains flow right back in - feeling the solid material underneath the bottom of my feet, my wings had stopped flapping as I stood on where your lookout.

Letting my wings rest comfortably, even myself by sitting down in a rather satisfying but unusual way - one leg raised up until my chest but with a proper distance as the other swaying down, supporting my balance with the other hand, placed onto the sundeck. Hearing muffled shouts and scoldings just right outside of the door of Renjun's room, and I knew I just came right on time.

It was either, Renjun's brother was the one getting scolded or it was the other way around. Nonetheless, it's their matter and not mine, so I waited until their supposed talk is over. Raising my head up high, as I let the calming breeze, go against my milky skin - the corner of my lips started to curve upwards, feeling myself curve into upside-down crescents when I had shamelessly reminisced about the events because of a certain angel.

Snapping the thoughts I had in my head when the door has clicked opened indicating that someone had entered into the room, " what brings you here? " Renjun asked in a rather hushed and calm voice. " just checking up on you, did you get scolded? " restraining my laugher, from his sigh and the roll of eyes as he started to remove the tie around his neck.

" more like I got pulled in once again into my brother's chiding session " taking off his branded coat as he settled it onto the fluffy mattress of his bed. His wings started to be set free from his back once again, from being hidden from his previous agenda - before going over to his secret cabinet stash filled with different types of old wine. " nothing new then, but still don't you ever think he gets exhausted of getting reprimanded every single day? " tilting my head as he just sighed, pouring on two of the wine glasses before heading over to where I was chilling comfortably.

" I'm not him am I? So let's just drop the talk about him and focus the fact that you had flew all the way over here, at a weird hour? " passing me, the alcohol with a slight bow that indicates a ' thank you '. Gently moving the glass around where the wine is contained, as I let the savoring smell be released. " you talk as if I had never always come here, at weird timings injun, plus Chenle is hosting a party at his place tomorrow night " taking a slight slip, as the drink burns down my throat for a while.

" i'll try being there " playing with his glass, after he had taken a sip before he had talked about his unconfirmed decision " come on Injun! Don't try and actually be there " laughing at the way Renjun rolled his eyes at my while, " ew, don't say it in that voice it makes me really not want to go " hitting his shoulder, as it was his turn to laugh this time.

" no for real, come! I know everyone is definitely coming " sighing in defeat, as we both held up high our glasses to cheers before downing our drinks. Just before we could have done anything fun this night, the door flew open, as Renjun's slightly younger brother had came into view; leaning onto the door frame with an unamused displayed on his face " Renjun, Jeno's parents are here " before informing us with no greeting whatsoever he instantly left without even closing the door behind him, shrugging it off as we were used to his actions.

" wait, what are my parents doing here? " I asked myself and blurted it out loud, resulting to Renjun sending me a questioning look. " shouldn't I be the one asking you that? "  Hopping down the foyer, as I placed the wine glass where Renjun had put his. " you know for a fact I rarely am with my parents " nodding his head, before we both headed out the door, without a bother to fix ourselves. Especially me, their supposed son. " I wonder why they're here at this hour " in my head I was wondering the same thing as well.