𑁍 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖳𝖾𝗇 𑁍

⋆⋅⋆

⋆⋅⋆

𝘓𝘦𝘦 𑁍 𝘑𝘦𝘯𝘰

It has only been, a couple of munites turning our heads away from Yangyang the next you know it, my cousin was all over him, like right in front the both of us really, I want to gag. Sighing, as Lucas noticed me staring at them, he averted his attention from mine to them as well. " who is he? "

" he is my cousin, Lucas-hyung. Sorry if I invited him here without your permission " turning away from them, as the hybrid smiled to me, and placed his hand on my shoulder " I don't mind you bring some audiences here, but I do mind if he is hitting on Liu or not " his voice became stern and strict, I gulped as I just shook my hands and gave him a small smile, trying to come up with an answer that won't result to the murder of me and Renjun.

Opening my mouth to answer, as I pray to the ones above to save me since this isn't what I honestly deserve, not to be interrogated like this but it is supposed to be my dickhead of a cousin who was shamelessly flirting with my friend in front of his fucking father figure.

Thanking, a lot - as I was being saved the bell of the one who caused me this, the sudden interruption from Renjun's loud ringtone. The hand on my shoulder deliberately left and keeping his hands dropped to his sides once again, giving me the look full of suspicions. Bowing hurriedly, and scampered over to the two who had proper distance now.

" oh shit, sorry Jeno " Yangyang quickly, pushed the other off of him - their hands that were holding onto each other which I didn't even see from where I was before had let go of each other. Making me confused at the sudden action from him.

On the other hand, Renjun answered the call from his annoying phone that actually save my ass, he brushed off his questions and started talking to the caller, whom I will thank for calling on the right time, again to make sure I looked back to see that Lucas was nowhere anymore, making me think where he had gone to and how did he just go off like that? was the training finished that fast?.

Going back to the younger as I tilted my head at his actions, " what are you apologizing for? PDA? " I chuckled, as his face flushed red. " PDA? ew, what the fuck no - I mean for being to close with your boyfriend, cuz I swear I didn't mean to he was- " widening my eyes.

" hold up, you seriously think me and Renjun are? " before finishing my question he already got what I meant, and nodded unsurely. " I said I was so sorry, seriously you should keep your man under con- " placing my hand over his mouth to make him stop blabbering, and so he did pushing my hands off of his, clearly irked of what I did.

" stop saying a lot of shit please, and let me tell you that Renjun and I aren't and will never me and item because he isn't my type plus he is my cousin " hearing a scoff from behind me, " cousin or not you are not my type either Jeno this Phoenix right here is my type " Yangyang then gave him the look of dissatisfaction making me laugh, " sorry Injun but I don't think, your type doesn't like you back "

Yangyang and I, laughed, even more, when Renjun rolled his eyes. Sighing as he did a bold move making me shock and my friend stunned. My cousin had his arm around the other's shoulder, acting like he isn't doing anything he continued talking " anyways, Jeno. Do you want to meet Jaemin already or keep being an asshole and I'll go instead? " he asked, Yangyang look utterly confused but went with the flow and didn't want to interrupt, nevertheless.

With the mentioning of that bubbly name, made me smile inwardly. " hell no, I want to pick him up myself! " I blurted, with so much excitement as Renjun shook his head. " you don't even know what he looks like Jen- " cutting him off with a remark " then tell me you dipshit, I am quite sure I can locate him "

"suit yourself then, he has natural pink hair. That's all I'm gonna say " I scoffed, taking it in mind nonetheless. " and where is he? " giving me the look, as I then remembered he said that he will be at the main entrance of this realm. " go and pick him already and meet us at mountain hill on the other biome " dragging a perplexed Yangyang with him, who I know will sooner or later talkback, after processing things.

Widening my wings once more, and instantly lifting myself off the ground and up to the skies with only a few amounts of flaps. Once high enough, having the view of the whole biome right below me. I then headed straight to where I could be finally meeting the newcomer, going at a normal pace as I took a glimpse of everything around me, trying to spot for a pink hair that pops out.

Not expecting him to actually pop out of nowhere, stopping in my tracks quickly as possible before I could have bumped into the creature that suddenly flew up towards my direction where I was heading, coming from downwards towards me, really making me pissed by his sudden appearance but once I have seen his refinement I couldn't utter a single word anymore.

The way his wings gets illuminated by the shining light, made it sparkle and captivating. His white feathered wings look so amazingly pristine, the way his wings moved was so gentle and just satisfying to my eyes. Thinking he had felt me stare in amazement, our eyes both locked on each other - making me lose my breath.

His eyes, in the natural color of light gray it was shimmering making me captivated and lost in those orbs of his, never in my lifetime had seen something so mesmerizing, his face looked so kind and soft making me want to actually keep him in a pocket and protect him from everything - that sounded really really cliche and cheesy especially from someone like me, that was so foreign what the actual fuck is this grace- I mean this dude doing to me?.

Shaking my head, as I break our eye contact whan I finally had the moment to get my senses back, " are you Jaemin? " I asked, again with his charm he did a smile that could actually blind you, with the pearly whites of his. " I am, are you perhaps Huang Renjun's hot and handsome cousin? " while he crossed his arms, in front of him. With a smug look at what it's way to my face, so he does remember my line. " yes I certainly am, Lee Jeno at your service " ending it by sending a wink, making him chuckle - jus legit made my heart dropped big fat cuteness.