𑁍 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖭𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇 𑁍

⋆⋅⋆

⋆⋅⋆

𝘕𝘢 𑁍 𝘑𝘢𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘯

Putting aside, and placing them in the right order - as my walk-in closet was finally is organized once more as last night events was still an enthralling experience. After doing such tasks early in the morning, I still didn't have much to do for the day but to prepare and slouch around the house. Deciding to flop down onto my bed on my back, pulling out of my phone from my shorts, going on speed dial.

" good morning our baby Jaemjaem " chuckling at my dad's way of greeting, but nonetheless I was used to this every single time I called or we see each other it's no difference, however, I have nothing against it. I love it. " morning to you too pap, and dad if he's there " hearing few exchanges of mumbles on the other line, before hearing a stern but soft voice, " morning Jaem, what made you call? Are you having trouble? Is the bed comfortable enough? Sichengie was the one who chose that- " cutting them off with my sudden giggle over their worries.

" it's all fine dad, don't need to worry. I was just here to inform you both about a party that will be coming up later tonight and it's the first time I am going to one! So I wanted to let my parents know " a gasp was heard and I knew it was not from Yuta dad, " just take pictures! " hearing from a far distance, I knew they couldn't see me, but I nodded with a smile displayed on my face, until...

" don't be out so late, I know your alcohol tolerance is high but tone it down since neither I nor Sicheng isn't there, stick with your friends, and lastly don't forget to bring tons of condoms and whoever tries to ask you and get laid throw them the condoms- " restraining a peal of laughter as my dad listed all those down with a stern voice, making me roll my eyes but keeping them all in mind for the better.

" well anyways baby Jaemjaem we won't keep you long have your breakfast! And make sure you catch everyone's eyes alright? I want you to come back here with a glamorous boyfriend! We love you! " ( yes my parents knew I wasn't interested in gurls long before I knew ) before I could have said anything like a reply, I suddenly hear a beep on my phone indicating that they had ended the call. Blinking multiple times, as I tried to process what the both of them had kept on blabbering.

Shaking my head in amusement, with a lingering smile that never faded away from my face, as the words kept on encircling inside my head. Just as I was about to drift away to sleep once more, aloud interruption from my front door doorbell started ringing loudly - flinching at the unexpected noise, I quickly sat up straight making me have a headache at the reckless action I just did.

Not wasting any more time and gladly spare my ears from the deafening sound that echoed all throughout the house; slipping on my fluffy slippers, jogging my towards the door as my wings stretched and relaxed. Unlocking the door - peeping a bit from the small opening I did to see a smiling Yangyang and Xiaojun who is currently carrying some coffee take out that made my eyes sparkle and mouth agape.

Before I knew it, my body moved on its own as I let them in quickly but willingly. With a welcoming smile, Yangyang has stepped in first, but not before removing his shoes and placing it in the order I like before he had entrapped me in a tight hug, which made me chuckle " morning! " at the back I could see, Xiaojun giving me a slight bow, which I returned. " sorry for barging in un-announced Jaemin, but Yang here kept on bugging me to come at this time "

Yangyang instantly jumped away from my arms and glared at Xiaojun from exposing him, waving my hand " it's alright, I'm glad that I have some company " with a smile that never faltered, as I lead them to the living room. Letting themselves getting comfortable especially for Yangyang, " Woah hyung, your house is really nice " the other hybrid nodded as he placed the drinks on the table properly.

" it's really pleasing, with how the pastel colors contrast " chuckling at how they complimented my choice of interior, sitting beside Xiaojun, while the phoenix was sitting on the smaller couch. His whole body and wings were sprawled out shamelessly on there - I didn't mind one bit though. " thank you, by the way, I don't mean to sound rude, I'm quite grateful you both paid me a visit but isn't there a real purpose you both came? " taking a sip of the coffee to my liking ( they both had found out my favorite brew of the coffee last night when he had headed out ).

" honestly hyung first I was bored then I thought about the party later on so, we are here to prepare ourselves together! " Yangyang happily proclaimed his idea. Tilting my head, as I pucker my lips with my furrowed eyebrows " but didn't we already decided on that last night with the amount of clothing we had bought " the two laughed, as the other beside me placed his hand onto my shoulder gently, " come on Jaemin, this is your first party in the domain isn't it? " asking, as I nodded in agreement.

" exactly why you should grab everyone's attention! You never know Chenle knows a lot of young bachelors that could be your type " bursting out of laughter, once I had given them both a questioning look, making me shake my head as well. " that too but also Jaemin, just because we can't let you walk in there always wearing something formally designed " pouting at this " it's just how I dress, but I guess you two have a point, I will try to be freer later on " Yangyang started to dance in victory as his wings were moving up and down with his body, looking at Xiaojun who facepalmed at the younger's actions.

" but please, try sticking with us. There might be a lot of creatures there that you aren't really comfortable yet and maybe just maybe some would be jerks so just stick with us for now- " as Xiaojun was suggesting, Yangyang went in as he cut off the older - going to my side resting his chin on top of my head softly; wrapping his arms around my neck as he swayed me from side to side " really Xiao? I doubt Jaemin-hyung won't stand up for himself, he is a strong angel! " smiling, at this as Yangyang played with my feathers carefully while the one in front of us just sighed as his friend's childish side every morning.