𑁍 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖳𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𑁍

⋆⋅⋆

⋆⋅⋆

𝘕𝘰 𑁍 𝘖𝘯𝘦

As Jaemin, Yangyang and Xiaojun started to fix the mess they had made in the living room with their finished bought drinks, wiping the tiny spilled spots on the table made by the cup of the coffee. The three headed upstairs, to decide and finalize what the Angel would wear to the party celebrating even that Chenle would be hosting later on. Being chaotic as usual, having messes but fun here and there trying on the clothes that they had in store since last night, when they went out with the idea of the other two to go shopping before this day, which was quite memorable for the trio.

- - -

While those three were having a leisure time with each other, on the other hand we have the cousins who were still laying around Renjun's room. The younger didn't bother to come home, even after getting scolded in-front of his uncle, auntie and cousins he did not bother to follow his parents home nor even apologize. Jeno is strong-willed and hard headed person to deal with nonetheless this is one of his many strengths regarding in the category of personalities. He won't say his sorry is he doesn't mean it or that he doesn't think you deserve it, he actually deepens the situation more by talking back and stating what he wants to.

So after the occurrences that had taken place last night, he did not bother to face his parents once again to get nagged at. Jeno and Renjun had already decided on what they would wear for later, already set up and ready in the older's walk in closet that is located in a separated room. As of now the two as mentioned were lazing around Renjun's bedroom doing and playing out random things to possibly past by time.

Needless to say that the two were thrilled in the inside, keeping those feelings to themselves. Both stating that, they were just there for the party to have the time of their lives, nothing more and nothing less. "  why Injun, want to stretch our wings or something? I'm getting bored over here! " Jeno exclaimed as he was laying upside down at the edge of the bed of the older, letting his wings drape over the soft mattress behind his back.

" then die of boredom " with a monotone voice, Renjun went back to his educational book about business politics. The Devil groaned in frustration at the response he had got from his cousin, lazily sitting up straight - rolling his eyes at the sight of the one reading the novel that seemed to bore his mind even more. " well smartass we are immortals " shrugging from where he was Jeno decided, to stand up. Stretching his sore and numb limbs from laying down for wholesome hours.

" if you won't join to waste time in a more fun way then I'll go bother someone else " a grin made it's way to the younger's face, thinking of something to do to his own entertainment. Renjun noticed the bad vibes of ideas that floated around the mythia, making him face palm " don't you dare bother my brother- " getting cut off, " why? You both hate each other's guts anyways, well especially he hates you but that doesn't mean he hates me too you know " Renjun was ultimately done with him to the point every-time they had a argument he doesn't even bother to discuss what is wrong or right to his cousin. ( since he knows for a fact that the other won't even listen to a word he would utter ).

" do whatever, I will let him pop your beliefs instead once you will step into the room of his " Jeno, waved his hand in dismissal of what the older was trying to say to him - as expected, Renjun had thought once the Devil had fled his room. Actually checking if his cousin actually left the perimeters of his room - making sure he was, Renjun had almost leaped out of his bed, leaving the boring book behind, wherever he had thrown it to on top of his mattress; going over to his walk in closet cautiously, trying on the clothes he is supposedly going to wear - checking other clothing options just in case. Summarizing it up, we can all tell that Renjun was definitely worried for how he would look that upcoming evening, because of a certain someone.

But just before Renjun had taken of his pajamas to try on what he he had placed out on the mini couch - a loud thud from outside was heard. Resulting and shaking his head with a sigh, he knew that meant, no doubt. " told him that my brother would pop that beliefs, but did he listen? Obviously not " not being bothered no longer, as he went on his business rather than checking up on the two - like he had stated ' as expected '.

- - -

Finally after all the anticipation, worry and stressing out on what outfit they had to put on, not only to impress others but rather themselves as well. The final role up has been don e as the trio, Xiaojun, Jaemin and Yangyang had ended up inside Xiaojun's house after all that hours. Each one of them looked gorgeous, eye catching and breath taking - it would be hard to divert your attention away from one of them, even a mere stranger would be captivated by their beauty ( not stating that they aren't beautiful every single day but rather today being more top notched ).

" damn, I would date myself if that was even possible " the three of them bursted out in laughter at how Yangyang compliments and flirts himself playfully in-front of the mirror, making the atmosphere so lively. " we love a narcissist Yang " the hybrid had stated, making them all stifle their laughters once again, still though Yangyang nodded his head in agreement. " not trying to interrupt our fun conversation but shouldn't we be heading to the party venue at this time? ".

" oh Jaemin " the two said in unison shaking their heads, while the angel looked at the confused evident on his face. " did I say something wrong? " the younger going closer, to the one a little bit older than him; snaking his arms around the shoulder of the angel, pulling him closer as Xiaojun also came closer, like something confidential was going to be discussed. " have you ever heard of ' late entrance, early exit? ".