𑁍 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖥𝗂𝖿𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇 𑁍

⋆⋅⋆

⋆⋅⋆

𝘕𝘢 𑁍 𝘑𝘢𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘯

Hesitating on, putting my lips around the straw, that was like growing leaves around it. Nonetheless the overall presentation of the beverage was rather unique and magical to say the least. Jeno looked at me intently, as he waited for me to take a sip of the beverage of his choice.

Sighing for uncountable times just this day, I carefully pinched the straw and pulling it slightly upwards, lifting it up closer to me; when my lips had finally made in contact with straw the taste of it was minty but not too vastly, that it will be the only thing you will be tasting, taking a sip while making eye contact with a curious glancing Jeno.

The taste of the drink itself was really enjoyable and flavorful. It was indescribable, the spices that danced in my mouth burst with so much flavor; it was like cherries, with pinches of peaches that are barely there, with the mixture of vanilla added and another zest I couldn't quite put my finger on nor I am familiar with.

It actually is yummy for my taste buds, it was just my type. After that one sip, I looked at Jeno who was really anticipating of what I had thought about the liquor. " it was shockingly delightful " when he had heard those words, his face lit up happily, his eyes turning into cresents and an upside down smiles. His lips curved up highly, making me return the gesture, thankfullly.

" I told you so " rolling my eyes at him, as he just laughs from the thought of victory. " now it's my turn to choose your drink then Jeno-shi " grinning evilly, as Jeno's smiled dropped really rapidly - as soon as he saw my expression, he gave me a pleading look " Jaemin, come on. You don't have to- " putting my hand up, shutting his mouth.

" I insist Jeno " before he could disagree further, I turned over to the worker; ignoring the looks and small mutterinf from the Devil beside me. " hello, what would like to reccomend for a new constumer around here? " asking adequately, as I scanned the more unique varieties of bevarages laid out in the open.

" well sir, If you like strong tastes I would suggest you the bark mahogany, our drink of the week. It consists of particular dust that had been naturally manufactured by the mushreems themselves along with sterile chips of a special tree, overall ending it with the main ingredient are mahogany essence and caramel syrup " the lady with transparent wings, knowing that she is a fairy of some sort, nodding at the drink she just had described, glancing at Jeno who had furrowed eyebrows - indicating that he was also curious about this special drink.

Nodding my head in approval at the recommendation, " I will kindly take one of those, please " the girl, smiled and started to use her special ability of fairy dust, in the color of purple indicating that she is a wind faery. Making the supplies and bases around her levitate controlling them in her own will making me engrossed to her doings as I have never seen anything like this with my own two eyes, right in front of me to be exact.

Feeling someone leaning onto my side; not thinking twice of who this person is, not even bothering to avert my attention away from the magic being used. " you are pretty absorbed with this making of one liquor huh? " asking, I took a side glance at him, still holding onto the drink my other hand, not yet finishing it as I will be waiting for the man next to me to get his - afterall I did not want to be rude, and not wait on him.

" Honestly speaking I haven't seen anything like this " Taking a small sip, as I wait for him to answer but instead he squinted his eyes at me like he did not believe what I had just declared. " are you serious? " glaring at him remarkably, indicating that everything will come out of my mouth are all pure honesty.

" o-okay, u-uhm if you don't mind me asking - why haven't you seen something like this as in ever? " chuckling inwardly when I had heard him stuttering at my seriousness, rattled much. Before replying I accepted the drink, that is now amazingly prepared and presented. Muttering a ' thank you ' to the fairy who returned it with a smile, Jeno had paid but I wasn't complaining since I couldn't really grab a hold of my wallet which is located in my back pocket.

Holding the two beverages in my hands, as I wait for Jeno to pay for both. Glimpsing over Yangyang and Renjun, who was sitting down on one of the mats looking like they were performing a staring contest with one another - as their ordered nourishments were laid out on the mat. Just then a hand got placed behind my back making me flinch and look back to a clueless Jeno, of what he just did.

I stopped biting the straw of my drink out of habit, as I give him his. Turning around again, my back facing his but his hand never left mine. " so don't you mind answering my question or? " looking at him, " hm, I will address to you about that topic later on but not currently " Jeno then laughed, as I looked at him questioningly while we both walked towards the other two who were still not done with their stupid doings.

" you seriously talk in a professional manner " Cracking a smile at his words but looking like I am not engaging with that, I promptly continued on drinking my savory beverage. Disrupting the two, didn't seem to work when Jeno and I had settled down on the mat, me next to Renjun and him next to Yangyang, the two didn't even flinch as their eyes were locked on each other, as tears formed on the corners of their eyes.

Jeno the started to blow some air into Renjun's direction resulting him the middle finger from his cousin. Making me giggle and Jeno to burst out of laughter, seeing Yangyang also concentrated as he bites his lip - securing that he won't lose to the creature beside me. Both Jeno and I looked at each other, shaking our heads as we both sipped on our drinks watching how this thing will turn out.