𑁍 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖥𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇 𑁍

⋆⋅⋆

⋆⋅⋆

𝘓𝘦𝘦 𑁍 𝘑𝘦𝘯𝘰

He stood there proudly at what he had said to me. Like the other two on the corner of my eyes, especially Renjun who was clearly amused what this Angel is saying back to me. Not going to get humiliated like this, I approached him really closely as I tower over him, but his face remains the same, our bodies could be felt, merely meters apart.

Chuckling at his words, as we both gaze into each other's eyes, like my lips as I delivered my words " just because you are rich, and a beautiful angel at that, it doesn't mean that you will get the special treatment princess " scanning him from top to bottom shamelessly was the right move, his pants were definitely hugging his petite waist. It was honestly precious.

Glancing back up, as he just scoffs at my words. Rolling his eyes still unamused but I could see he was intrigued. Before anything could have happened further, a sudden intrusion was made by another mythia. Yangyang went in between us, resulting from being away from the Angel, I groaned and looked at him annoyingly.

" that's it " Yangyang glared at me, it was really unexpected. Renjun walked over to my side, obviously confused as well. " both of you, I don't know what is going on but you have a reputation you think I didn't know about? I'm not stupid if you think I do not know what goes on, it's another bet huh? " he crossed his arms, as he protected and covered Jaemin with his enlarged wings from us. He was definitely full on serious, of course he would know about Renjun and I's doings.

" it isn't another bet, Yang. We are just simply interested in the both of you " Renjun covered up, making me feel weird. He used a monotone voice, while he answered that as if it wasn't a lie at all. " make sure it really isn't Huang Renjun, I still don't fully trust you and shit but we gotta enjoy this day, since I am up here with a tired ass body " dragging a confused Jaemin with him, as they started to walk ahead of us, muttering something here and there like they were already that close.

As Renjun and I followed them, on the back quitely. I nudged Renjun, he looked at me cluelessly. " they will definately be more harder to get now " I whispered, to him. He just rolled his eyes with a small smile on his face " maybe yours not mine, just as long they won't find out what's the truth, they they will think we are really serious with them " he shrugged with no problem at all.

He really was really something else when it comes to these things, I really wonder who will change for good - remembering that this was all my idea after all, I don't plan on losing. Looking ahead as Jaemin and Yangyang laughed about something within their conversation made me really curious what is was about.

Jaemin side glanced at me, then looked away quickly back to Yangyang with a nod of his head making the burst out of laughter once again - they are surely talking about either me or my cousin, who was odly quite at the moment. Nearing down the mountain steep, we came into view of the special spot for everyone who would like to just chat and chill - a picnic diner.

It was surrounded by fresh pine tress, at the center was a vendor carrier, that was manually set up - displaying variety of snacks, for any who would like to choose what they wanted a to try, even drinks of packages were presented, a few creatures were only on the place. Some were getting the snacks on the way and some were sitting down on the provided picnic mats on the grass.

Just before we could have reacahed the place completely the two luminiferious creatures stopped in their tracks making me and my cousin do the same thing as we looked at them questioningly. " since you both invited us here, I suggest you two treat us " Jaemin smiled at me cheekily, as I could see Renjun, shakng his head. Walking over to Yangyang without saying a word and dragging him over the stall.

" and I suppose you want me to buy you something- " he raised his hand up near my face, pausing me with my words. " I can buy my own meal Jeno-shi " he walked away just like that, leaving me here utterly confused, he was really different. Smiling, like I just I didn't get rejected from a life time offer of a broke person.

Following him in the line, as I could have sworn Renjun was really paying willingly, to all Yangyang was just randomly pointing and getting at the stall like a little kid in the gift shop who wanted every single thing, but my cousin didn't even stop him, letting them both be, I approached an uncertain pink haired angel infront of the drinks.

Biting his lips and furrowng his eyebrows as he inspected every drink that was displayed. " haven't seen does types of drinks before? " he glanced over to me and back at the liquors, " definitely- not, and some seem appealing while others don't " he tilted his head to the side trying to figure out what that specific, drink was making me chuckle.

" in my experience, don't ever try the neon troll it's crushed magic green berries, which is not suitable for my taste " he nodded, and listened to what I would suggest to let him drink. " I had heard of those before, in the pages. Some say it's good for your muscles but overall bland. " he added, I didn't even know that but hey gotta go with the flow. " exactly ".

" so what will you be suggesting that is actually good Jeno-shi? " sighing at the formalities, shrugging it off - I should earn it then. " I think you would actually prefer the lumi-lily " pointing the one, in the color of white, as with the whip creme as in the shape of a flower, having a special straw sticking out, looking like a leaf.

I swear I saw a tiny smile appeared like 3 seconds or so, and I am sure enough I wasn't hallucinating. " and why would you assume, I will take a liking to that distinctive beverage instead of the others? " rolling my eyes at his query, " just try it for yourself and see smart ass " telling the lady that I will be getting the chosen drink before Jaemin could have protested, I shoved him the liquor - gesturing him to take a sip and shut the hell up.