𑁍 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖳𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 Three 𑁍

⋆⋅⋆

⋆⋅⋆

𝘕𝘰 𑁍 𝘖𝘯𝘦

Two bodies laid, next against one another as they were giving off each others warmth from the cold air that surrounds the room that was being illuminated by the ocean lights from the above. The other, had marks all over his magnificent body. The pure white and serene wings were draped over his petite figure, his mouth agape - breathing steadily but tiredly, the way his pink hair sticks out every direction but he still managed to look so delicate and captivating unlike the others who had to fake their way of sleeping to look dolled up but to him he always managed to look perfect with or without trying.

On the other side where, a man with defined features laid down beside the sleeping beauty. The dark wings that were so intimidating, being inspired from the colors of the underworld now resting amongst the sheets he was on. The left of his wings were touching the mere floor, while the other wing were softly on-top of the beautiful creature next to him covering the remain exposed areas. The way his broad shoulders and prominent muscle on his biceps along on the ones on his stomach were extraordinary.

- - -

Not so far as the two individuals that were also unaware but it lingered in their minds about one another in their dreams. The rare species that is hard to entrusted with anyone, is laying his head that seems so uncomfortable to be sleeping in that position but neither of them seems to care as they felt one another's presence unconsciously; his head was resting onto the shoulder of his first kiss, their hands intertwined. As their bodies compressed onto one another, protecting each other from the temperature drop of the room with their own wings that is so heartwarming to behold by the way it seemed to be impaired but complete with each other in way that is indescribable.
It was so funny that how everything came to be, with just a decision of carelessness that resulted into fortunate ones from both sides that yearned for to happen.

- - -

The way the two creatures had been contrasted to one another had connected to each others souls by their reckless actions they both didn't knew it had happened. Nevertheless it was bound to happen as faith intended it to be a result of their new journey and path that needed to be taken care of together. Like two missing puzzle pieces or the sun and moon or even when the oxygen you need to breathe to be alive, not one without the other. They soon will realize how much they are meant to be together since the beginning of time. Hopefully they would find it out before their beginning could be destroyed by their own histories.