3. First conversation

Sidharth, Vikas and Ekta were sitting at the bar counter.

Sid: Ekta, you should have informed me that Rashmi will be the part of this show. Not that I have a problem working with her but atleast you should have told me beforehand.
(Sidharth said while gulping the last sip of vodka from his glass).

Ekta: I am sorry Sid, but she was included last minute. I got a call from the channel and they made a request to me and also I came to know that Rashmi is facing financial crisis and she needs work badly. So, I had to agree.

Vikas: Sid, why don't you have a 1-2-1 conversation with her and sort out the differences before the shoot starts.

Sid replied almost instantly: our issues can never be resolved.

Vikas: arey, but try na atleast.

Sid: Vikas, what do you think, I haven't tried before? Rashmi is the most cunning person I have ever known. She is such a liar, she can lie to your face even if she knows that you know the truth and when she feels she is losing, she will start playing sympathy card, women card and what not. I am fed up of all her lies.

Just when the three were discussing, Shehnaz moved towards the counter and stands next to Ekta and thanked her for the big opportunity she has given to her while Ekta reassured her that she deserved all this and shehnaz was all happy about it.
While Sidharth was all busy admiring her that brought a smile to his face unknowingly. He was all lost as watching her was treat to Sidharth's eyes. He was brought back to senses by Ekta's voice.

Ekta: Guys, Do you want to know something about shehnaz?

Sid: yes sure, tell me. (Vikas could read the eagerness in Sidharth's voice and it brought a smirk on his face).

Ekta: shehnaz is known as "Punjab ki Katrina Kaif" by her fans.

Sid: Vowwww (sid was impressed and started observing her more closely).

Shehnaz: Main lagti hu na Katrina kaif jaisi?
(Shehnaz asked cutely while curving her lips into a cute pout and showing both her left and right profile of face to Sidharth)

Sid: Yeah, you look similar to Katrina and yes you look more beautiful than her.

Shehnaz blushed a little and her cheeks turned red and said "Lekin main to moti hu na" (making a crying face)

Vikas: Arey, Kisne kaha ki tum moti ho...tum to bhot cute ho.
(Vikas said while pulling her cheek while Sidharth was busy looking at her cute antics)

Sid: Shehnaz , what else you do except acting?
Shehnaz: Sabse pehli baat aap mujhe Sana bula skte hain..sab pyaar se mujhe sana hi kehte hain and I am multi talented. Singer, Actress and Model from punjab.

Sidharth raised his eyebrows with a little smirk on his face. He was impressed by her confidence yet she looked so pure. He couldn't have enough of her.

Vikas: Lekin main to tumhe KHUSHI bulaunga because you bring smile to people's faces.
(Vikas leaned towards Sidharth and whispered into his ear, "kyun thik kaha na Sid?")

Sidharth was a bit annoyed by Vikas' teasing but he had no time to give a thought to him as sana was all over his mind leaving no space for anybody else.

Ekta: Come on Vikas, Let's go and meet few other people. Sid and sana, you guys carry on.
Vikas: yeah that seems a good idea!

As Ekta and Vikas were leaving, Vikas patted Sidharth's shoulder lightly and winked at him.

Sid (in his mind): Abey saale, bhot chidha raha hai, tujhe to main baad mein batata hu.

Sana sat on the chair next to Sidharth and starts looking around with curiosity filled eyes, trying to register all the scenes in her mind. She had always dreamed of coming to Mumbai and being a part of this industry but she had lost all hopes of a bright future after her controversy damaged her image back in Punjab. This show has renewed her hopes and she was happy as it was a new beginning for her. She wanted to live every moment of it to the fullest as if it was her dream come true.

Sid: what drink would you like to have Shehnaz...I mean sana?

Sana: main na peeti nhi hu.

Sidharth was surprised at her statement and yet his admiration for her increased manifold

Sid: Sach mein??

Sana nodded her head in agreement while pouting her lips

Sid: Aur smoke?

Sana: Hawwww...vo to bilkul bhi nhi...hayee ye sab kya puch rahe ho aap..

Sana said blushing and smiling shyly.

Sid: par kyu? I mean achi baaat hai but still I am surprised.

Sana: Vo na actually na...main na...mera matlab hai...mujhe lagta hai ki girls k liye smoke and drink karna na achi baat nahi hai...kyunki na iski vajah se aaj kal itne divorce ho rahe Hain.

Sid: Hainnn....kya matlab? (Sidharth was shocked and confused at the same time)

Sana: Vo kya hai na...jo ladkiyan smoke aur drink karti hai unke na bhot saare boyfriends hote hain.

Sidharth bursted out in laughter and thought how innocent can someone be. He couldn't stop laughing till his stomach started aching and his eyes were filled with tears while sana kept on looking at him totally confused.

Sana (with a little anger): aap hass kyu rahe ho? Maine koi joke maara hai?

Sid (wiping his tears): Arey nahi nahi...vo bass mujhe aise hi hasi aa gyi thi.
(He tried hard to control his laugh)

Sana's thoughts: yaar ye kitna ajeeb hai. Maine aisa kya bol diya jo ye itna hass raha hai.

Suddenly shehnaz saw Paras coming towards Sid and her. Paras Chhabra is the main antagonist of the show. He has done many shows before including Spitsvilla. As sana had seen Paras on Spitsvilla and he was also a Punjabi, she felt a connect with him and they had started warming up to each other on the stage only. While Paras liked Sana's cuteness and was giving her attention throughout the party and sana was also responding to him quite well.

Paras: Hey Bro...How are you?

Sid: I am good
(sid replied with a poker face as he didn't like the fact that paras has interrupted their conversation)

Paras: sana, you are sitting here..I was looking for you. Will you have a dance with me?

Sana(excitedly): yes yes... let's go.

While Paras held Sana's hand and moved towards the dance floor, Sid sat there looking at her. He felt a sudden pinch in his heart.

What was this? Why he felt upset looking sana holding Paras' hand? What was happening to him? Why he felt so happy chatting with sana? He had never been so happy with any girl in his life. His mind filled with chaos and confusion. So he gulped another glass of vodka to distract his mind.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Please ignore any mistakes.
Do vote and comment if you like it.
Open to any kind of suggestions.
.
.
.
.
Thanks for reading!!