8. Main kya hu teri?

Shehnaz was lying on her bed with her eyes closed but she was finding it hard to  calm her mind which was clouded with Sidharth's thoughts. Shehnaz was confused about what she was feeling. She had many male friends in the past but the kind of possessiveness she was feeling for Sidharth, she had never felt for anyone before. Why was it painful to see Sidharth having fun with a girl other than her? Was she feeling something more than friendship for Sidharth? Why was he affecting her so much? Why she was hurt when Sidharth kissed a girl other than her?

Shehnaz' thoughts: Ye sab main kya soch rahi hu? Mujhe kya matlab vo kisi se bhi baatein kare. Kisi ko bhi pappi jhappi kare. Huhhhh....mujhe koi fark nhi pdta. Aaj party hai, mujhe ready hona chahiye. Aaj main bhot fun karungi aur dikha dungi usey ki mujhe khush rehne k liye uski zaroorat nhi hai.

She got up from the bed and went straight into the shower. The warm water helped her overcome all the stress and anxiety she was feeling. She came out of the shower and she was feeling fresh and lively again. She went to her wardrobe and chose the sexiest outfit in her closet- a burgundy coloured skater dress and she was all ready to rock the party tonight.

**************

Sidharth, ending the call for the 5th time, threw the phone on the couch and went to his balcony. He was amazed at Shehnaz' sudden change in behavior. Though he didn't acknowledge to himself, but yes, he was hurt. Her leaving the set without informing him and switching off the phone so that he is unable to contact her, had hurt him deeply. But, he is not a man who let go off things so easily. He was determined to know the reason for Shehnaz' cold behavior. He decided to visit her apartment. This way he could pick her up for the party and would also get a chance to confront her.

**************

It was 7 pm and Shehnaz had just finished doing the last touch up and she was all set for the party when the doorbell rang. Shehnaz was surprised as she didn't know many people in Mumbai who would pay her a visit. Shehbaaz obviously had gone to Punjab and while Sidharth she had assumed would be chilling out with Jasmin. The door bell rang the second time and she went to the main door. Little did she know a surprise was awaiting her.

As she opened the door, she was shocked. Sidharth was standing at the doorway with one hand resting on the wall and other on his waist. He was wearing a blue ripped jeans and a white T-shirt paired up with a black slim fit blazer. He looked so handsome with a broad chest, muscular body and a well chiselled face. Shehnaz' heart literally skipped a beat. She went into a trance when Sidharth clicked his finger in front of her face so as to bring her back.

Sid: Kahan kho gyi tum?

Sana: Kahi nahi (trying to hide her smile). Tu yaha kya kar raha hai? (She was reminded of her anger which had already half-melted seeing this sexy Greek God standing in front of her)

Sidharth without uttering a single word moved forward towards Shehnaz and she started moving backwards seeing Sidharth's advancement. Sidharth held her from her arms to stop her from moving away and looked into her eyes.

Sid: pehle tum batao. Mujhe bina bataye tum ghar aayi kaise? Haan..bolo..kaise aayi tum?

Sidharth's voice was husky and it sent chills down her spine. She had never seen Sidharth like this before. He had an authority in his tone as if she was his personal property but instead of retaliating, she was liking it. The way he was claiming his authority on her was turning her on. Shehnaz placed her hands on his chest and pushed him and then turned her face away from him so that her back was now facing Sidharth.

Shehnaz: Tujhe kya fark pdta hai. Tu jaa na apni Jasmin k paas. Uske sath pappiyan jhappiyan kar. Mujhe rehne de akela. Mujhe kisi ki zaroorat nahi hai.

Sidharth's anger melted with her cute confession of jealousy. Though she was angry with him but his heart felt a happiness which he never did before. Happiness of the fact that she can't see him getting closer to another girl. She got the taste of her own medicine. Now she was feeling what Sidharth felt whenever he saw Sana chilling with Asim.

Sid: pappiyan jhappiyan? Tu itna ganda sochti hai mere baare mein? Shehnaz...vo sirf meri dost hai.

Shehnaz instantly turned back towards Sidharth and pushed with her hands on his chest until his back hit the wall behind. She was leaning on his body and they were so close that even air couldn't pass between them and Shehnaz asked him in a slow and whispering yet flirtatious voice, "Aur main, main kya hu teri?"

Sidharth was shocked and a little taken aback as he had never expected such a bold move from Shehnaz. This sweet little girl who used to be all kiddish when she was with him was not looking like a kid anymore. For the first time, he was seeing a woman in her and not a kid and this very thought was turning him on and her beautiful face, her perfectly shaped lips, her short dress and straight hair were not helping him either. She was looking very hot and sexy. He felt a sudden urge to pull her towards him and kiss her passionately and claim her as his, forever.

Sid: Tu meri....

He stopped short of completing his sentence and took a long pause.

Sid: Tu bhi meri dost hai, bhot achi dost.

Shehnaz closed her eyes in disappointment and took a deep breath and left Sidharth and moved away from him. Silence took over the room and both were still absorbing the shock of the event that just took place between them.

Sidharth's Thoughts: Ye kya karne jaa raha tha main. Apni feelings batane jaa raha tha usko...mujhe khud ko control karna chahiye thoda par usne aisa kyu pucha? kya vo kuch aur sunna chahti thi mujhse?

Shehnaz' thoughts: ye maine kya kiya? Itna close chali gayi Sidharth ke aur kya dimaag kharab ho gya tha mera..kya sunna chahti thi main usse ....thik hi to kaha usne ki main uski dost hu. To mujhe uska javab sunn kar fir disappointment kyu hui.

After almost 5 minutes of quietude, Shehnaz said, "Party mein chalte hain, kaafi late ho raha hai."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thanks for reading!

Did you like the turn of events?

Please do vote and comment and keep on showering your love. Also go and like the latest look of Sidnaaz' new music vedio, "Bhula Dunga"