10. Tune dhoka diya mujhe

Sidharth was frantically searching for her in the society compound. A security guard informed him that she had left the society and walked towards the main road. It was 2 am in the morning. Sidharth was worried now, though there was not much traffic on the road at this hour but it was still not safe for a girl to be walking alone on the streets and especially a drunk girl. He quickly got out his car as it would have been easy to reach her using the car and he started driving towards the direction the guard had told him. Not too far from the society, he found Shehnaz walking but faltering in her steps. He immediately pulled the breaks and ran towards shehnaz to reach just in time to prevent her from falling. Shehnaz looked up at her saviour and was angry that it was none other than Sidharth.

Sana: chhor mujhe, mujhe nhi baat karne tere se. Tu jaa yaha se.

Sid: Gadhi, mera dimaag mat sada. Tune itni pi rakhi hai. Tu to kehti thi ki main peeti nahi

Sana: tu hai kon mujhse puchne vala? Kyu bataun main tujhe kuch bhi. Tu chhor mujhe abhi k abhi.

Sid: Darling, please abhi shaant ho jaa. Kal baat karte hain, abhi ghar chal.

Sana: Tu chhor mujhe, mujhe teri koi baat nhi sunni, bola na chhor

Sidharth got irritated and left Shehnaz and she fell down on the road.

Sana: Aaaaaaah, kutte kamine, tune mujhe gira diya? Kitna paapi hai tu, kyu chhora tune mujhe?

Sidharth bursted out in laughter seeing her cute antics. What was this girl even? She had the ability to make him laugh even in the most serious of situations and even when he was furious.

Sid (laughing): Tune hi to bola tha

Sana: Kutte, ab bas hasta rahega? Utha bhi mujhe. (She said extending her hand towards him)

Sid: Haan uthata hu meri maa.

He grabbed her hand and picked her up, holding her from her shoulders and making her stand on her own feet.

Sid: Chal ab ghar chhor deta hu tujhe

Sana: Nahi main kahi nahi jaungi tere sath. Tune mujhe hurt kia hai. Maine nahi jaana tere sath.

She was repeating again and again that she doesn't want to go with him.

Sid(in anger): Now, you are irritating me Shehnaz. Pehle to tumne itna bewakoofi ki hai aur ab ye zid. Tum chalogi mere sath ya fir main chala jaun tumhe akela chhor kar vo bhi iss sunsaan sadak pe. Haan bolo...Jaun? Jaun?

Shehnaz realized the gravity of the outcome. She was now scared that Sidharth would really leave her alone (though he would never leave her alone in this situation)

Sana: Nahi Nahi, chal rahi hu main
(Meekly in a low tone and making a cute pout)

(Khauff Shukla ji ka 😂)

Sid(still angry): To fir chalo

When he was holding her and taking her to the car, she pulled Sidharth's collar and started screaming on him.

Sana: Tune mujhe hurt kyu kiya? Kyu jhooth bola mujhse? Tune kaha tha Jasmin sirf teri dost hai lekin vo teri girlfriend hai.

Sid: Girlfriend? (He asked in astonishment)

Sana: Haan Rashmi ne sab bata diya hai mujhe. Tune dhoka diya hai mujhe. Kyu dhoka diya mujhe?

She had tears in her eyes and she started punching Sid's chest with her tiny fists. Sidharth tried to stop her but she wasn't ready to listen. Then Sidharth grabbed both of her hands tightly.

Sid: Jaisa tu soch rahi hai vaisa kuch nahi hai. Abhi teri haalat thik nhi hai. Kal baat krte hain.

She was crying like a kid now.

Sana: You don't like me na? Because I am not as beautiful as her. I am fat and ugly, thats why you don't like me.

Sidharth grabbed her face in his hands, his palms cupping her cheeks and he raised her face and looked into her eyes

Sid: You are the most beautiful girl I have ever met in my life. You are beautiful because you have a pure heart. There would be no guy on this earth who would not like you.

Sana: Kiss me Sidharth

Sidharth was surprised again at her boldness. This girl never leaves an opportunity to shock him. She closed her eyes giving him approval to claim her. Her trembling lips were inviting Sidharth to lose his control. He too wanted to lose control. He had a lava of emotions going on inside him all this while and he had been yearning for this moment badly all this time. She caught Sidharth from his waist and pulled him closer and he finally gave in. He pulled her face closer and kissed her forehead gently and then turned her head to one side and gave a soft peck on her left cheek and slowly tilted her face to the other side and kissed her other cheek. Her breathing became heavy and his heart was racing too. He was feeling the warmth of her face in his palms. The smell of vodka was intoxicating him. Her pink and plum lips looked so alluring to him. They were intensifying his craving and he so wanted to taste them. He pulled her close so that now their nose were touching and when their lips were just a few millimeters apart, she passed out and fell in his arms.

This brought him back to his senses. What was I even doing? She is drunk and I was about to kiss her? How can I take her advantage in this situation? I waited for so long for this moment and how can I lose my control. He was cursing himself for his actions. He picked her up in his arms and took her to the car.

****************

He opened her apartment and carefully took her to the bedroom. He gently placed on the bed putting a pillow under her head comfortably and covered her with the blanket.

Sid: I am sorry Shehnaz. I am really sorry. How can I do this? You were not in your senses but I was. This is the biggest stupidity of my life. I am sorry. You are very important to me and I am responsible for your condition. But I promise you, I won't ever hurt you again because I love you very much.

He bent down and slowly kissed her forehead and then took another pillow and placed it on the couch in the bedroom because he didn't want to leave her alone in this condition and decided to sleep in her apartment only.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thanks for reading!!

Thanks for showering your love. That's why I updated two chapters today.

Hope you like it. Do vote and comment and let me know.