Epilogue

time jump approximately 19 years later

Today is our 20th wedding anniversary for the first time we were married. Regina and I ended up renewing our vows on our 2nd anniversary and it was beautiful. Not only do we remember everything about the ceremony but it was everything we hoped it would be. Our daughter McKenzie was our flower girl and she did such an amazing job. She wasn't even scared with all the focus being on her. Today McKenzie is almost 22 and is attending Boston college studying education. She wants to be a teacher just like Regina. Speaking of Regina, she and I went on to have 3 more children. Vivian is 16 and is such a handful just like I was when I was younger but over all she is a great kid that would do anything for anyone. Our son Andrew is 13 years old and is in 8th grade. He's so damn smart it's almost scary. Our last kid is Henry. He is 6 years old and is in the first grade. All our children are really amazing. They are such good kids with good hearts. I really believe we raised them well. It's great that after all these years Regina and I have never separated, not even once. Every time we had a bad argument I was sent to the couch, but it wasn't long before my wife would come apologize to me and we would make up back in our bedroom.  I wouldn't give up anything we've been through that got us to this point in our lives. I absolutely love my life. I love my wife and I love my kids. Regina and I can't wait to see what the future has in store for us.

The End.

Thank you everyone. Sorry this is so short. I wasn't sure where it go with this story and I didn't want to drag it out. I love you all and thank you for reading. I promise it won't be long till I have another story posted. 😁😊❤️💕😘😘