28 part 2

warning: this chapter has sexual content if you feel unconfortable reading smut please skip if you like reading smut ;)

Crying for the last twenty minuets that all thats happened no happy birthdays from my friends or even any company.Great birthday.

knock knock! i heard the door and wipped my eyes from the tears.

"Babe,whats the matter?" Ashton rushed in and wapped his arms around me tightly.Ashton turning up has made me feel like im worth something becasue he alway makes me feel like i am someone special.

"My dad said some horrible things to me, it doesn't matter anyway" I lied.

"What did he say?" Ashton questioned looking into my eyes but I couldn't see his sparkling hazel eyes because of the large tears. "Don't answer" He finished seeing my pain.

I wiped my tears away from my eyes with my sleeves and cleared the events that pasted to think of positive things like being an independent woman who is going to finish school who has her life ahead of her. "So are we going out?" I asked.

"Well I'm up for it, I'm in my fancy clothes" Ashton pointed to his clothes he was wearing a  black blazer, white shirt, black ripped jeans like always and a black bandana. "Well semi fancy" he giggled.

"I'm going to get ready make your self at home" I smiled and skipped to the bedroom. I rummaged through the draws to find something to wear,i threw all of the clothes onto the floor angry because all of my dresses are at my parents house.Perfect.

"Ashton!" i shouted to catch Ashtons attention. "Ashton!" i shouted again no answer.

ten minuets i have waited for Ashton to return back but no hope.

"Kerri!" Ashton jumped onto the couch next to me.

"why did you leave me?" I questioned.

"to get these" He pulled me up and walked me to my room to let me see the sight of all of my clothes that were at my parents house.

"How did you get these?" I glanced at him.

"sneaky is my middle name" He high pitched laughed like a child.

"Go away and let me get ready" I pushed him out of the room and closed the door.

"you know Kerri i have seen you unchange before" Ashton mumbled againest the door.

"I know don't remind me" I sarcasically spoke.

"Rude"

After about twenty minuets of getting changed i have chosen a dress it is White with long laced sleeves and it ended just above my knees i paired it with a small bag,black high heels and smokey eyes.

I took a deep breathe and opened the door with force,Ashton fell down on his back making his view of my underwear.

"don't be inappropiate" i backed away.

"sorry babe" He jumped up,dusting his self of he was just staring at me bitting his lips. "you look hot in that dres but it would look better on the floor" He licked his lips trying to cover his boner rising.

"Ashton calm down it is just a dress" i blushed.

"not any dress Kerri" He winked.

"So when are we leaving?" I asked covering the sight of Ashtons boner with my bag.

"When my friend has calmed down" he blushed.

"Great" I huffed.

"lets go we will only be in the car" He shrugged.

"no no no! we are not leaving until that thing is hidden"i rejected.

"come on im taking you into London it is an hour away thats enough time" He laughed.

"No lets stay here!" I demanded, i removed my shoes dropped my bag onto the floor.

"no,im taking you out for your birthday" he protested.

"well you wanted to see this dress on the floor" i Unzipped my dress from the side of my dress letting it fall to the floor "here it is"

"Ke-kerri!, i was no expecting that" Ashton bit his lips and observed my laced white undies and matching laced bra."You ready" He asked.

"Yes" I whispered.

Ashton walked over to me and grabbed me pushing me against the wall in the living room. He had me stuck their,I was just in my lacy underwear as he held me tight against this tux. Ashton started to stroke my cheek. He had warm hands, they were so soft and such a delicate touch. His face got closer to mine,soon our lips were touching. he had such plump and full lips. Ashton was biting my lips with so much passion. He picked me up and layed me down on the couch.

"This birthday sex will be hard  Kerri, real hard." Ashton said while removing his black jeans and black calvin klein and also inserting his hard erect penis inside my vagina.

I have had one sex with him once before but He had such hard fucks, but they felt so good. Ashton's breathing changed, it was getting louder, he was hitting me harsh again and again in the same spot.

I didn't know weather to cry or smile. adrenalin was rushing through my body, I tried to move away from the blows, but instead they got harder.

"Keep still or I will spank you for longer!" Ashton growled.

Ashton was rubbing me now, but the spanks still followed.  It was a rhythmic pattern. carless, hard slaps. I had to hold in my screams and moans as Ashton was going in deep. Faster and faster. It was such a great sensation. Ashton gazed into my eyes. He saw how much pain I was in and started to go more softly. He kept his slow gently pace up.

We were moving so slow, but out heart were beating so fast.  He started teasing me. rubbing the tip of his penis on my clitoris. Then  he released his warm spunk all over my chest. Ashton laid on top of me kissing my neck then sucking it so hard. he gave me a love bite leaving a harsh black and purple mark on my neck.

"God kerri, you are getting better at this" he kissed me before collapsing next to me on the couch.

"Practice makes perfect hey!" I giggled.

"I guess so"

-----

happy birthday kerri ;)

-harrysghost