high

***Buck***

   the next day at work I wasn't as tierd I just told myself that the street fighting wasn't the best move and its over now. I looked in the mirror and approved of how put together I looked today. I felt a lot happier today to.

  when I got to work I walked strait up the stairs and into the loft. I saw Chimney drinking his coffee. Bobby was at the stove making breakfast and Eddie was going through his phone on the chairs in the corner. but the first one I ran into was Hen so I thought that I should have a little fun.

"It is a beautiful day Henrietta!" I said bright eyed and bushy tailed. just to through it over the edge a add a quick "My love!" I cant hold back my smiles.

"Call me Henrietta again." she warns me, though it kind of sounds like a threat. "Your going over the balcony." she adds. yep I was right definitely a threat. 

 "ok then" I say as I looked over at her and smiled she looked at me and giggled a little. then I see bobby so I walked up to the island by the kitchen and started talking.

"Bobby! oh captain my handsome captain!" I say a little flertaitiosly just to through it over the edge. witch gets me a light mone to escape eddies lips. he hate when I flert with people and I don't know why but I think that its cute because I like hime. like, I mean i like like him.

bobby just furrowed his eyebrows and answers me back with a question. "What are you? high?" witch can only make me smile.

"no i'm not high!" I said

"you sure about that" Eddie said as he wrapped and arm around my shoulder. witch made me blush a little.

"even if I was Diaz I can't say anything with my dad standing there" I said as I pointed to bobby which made him laugh.

bobby has been like a father to me ever since I came to the 118. his job is to keep me safe and mine is to gradually irritate him by doing stupid things.

"ok then...buck were gonna have to have a talk about that" he said to pick and joke with me as the bell went off.

"ok y'all know what to do" bobby said, as I smiled and bolted down the stairs. today was going to be a good day. I through on my gear and we left.