if this is goodbye....

buck woke up a voice mail on his cell phone and Eddie sleeping next to him. he sat up unplugged his phone and listened to see what it was about. buck picked up his phone and heard a sad sounding Maddie Buckley. 

'BUCK ITS MADDIE, YOUR OLDER SISTER. PLEASE CALL ME OR TEXT ME BACK WHEN YOU GET THE CHANCE. I NEED TO COME OVER AND TALK TO YOU ABOUT SOEMTHING. JUST PLEASE MAKE IT QUICK. THIS IS IMPORTANT. OK WELL I GUESS I GOT TO GO. I HAVE A SHIFT IN FIVE. LOVE YOU BUCK.'

The voice mail ended buck was worried. what did Maddie have to tell him? he laid back down when he heard Eddie start to stir it the bed next to him.

"good morning beautiful." he heard Eddie mumble into the pillow from beside him. buck sighed and turned over to rest his head on his hands.

"morning" he said leaning in for his good morning kiss from his boyfriend.

"you ok? you seem worried" Eddie said grabbing bucks hand and squeezing it.

"yeah. Maddie just called and said that she needed to come over and tell me something. last time she said something like that she came over to tell me that my mom died." bu said rolling over to stair at the ceiling fan as it spun lightly in circles.

"yeah well this time it could be good news. or maybe its not even news maybe she just has to ask you something. he said laying his head on bucks chest.

"yeah maybe" buck said bringing his hand up to play with eddies hair. he kissed the top of his head lightly.

~~~3pm that day~~~

Bucks and Eddie had they day off so they decided to watch movies with Christopher all day. they were in the mile of 'The Lion King- 2 Simba's Pride' when buck heard his phone buzz against the glass on the coffee table. he picked up the phone to see who the caller ID belonged to.

"sorry guys i got to take this." he said looking to Eddie and Christ.

"ok" Eddie said giving the other man a quick peck on the lips before  buck stood up to go answer his phone.

(buck is in bold and Maddie is slanted) 

hello?

hey buck.

what's up Maddie? are you crying? what's wrong?

its nothing buck. im fine.

you don't sound fine.

i am.

ok if you say so.

is Eddie and Christ there?

yeah why?

i need to know if i can come over and talk to yall about something.

of course your always welcome here Maddie

ok what time can i come over.

is 5:00 ish ok? that will give eddie time to make dinner.

yeah that's perfect. ill have chimney drop me off.

why is he not coming?

no he has a shift at a quarter till 6 tonight.

oh ok well tell him i said hi

will do

ok see you later

ok bye buck love you!

love you to mads

~~end call~~

"what was that all about?" Eddie asked when he got back to the couch.

"Maddie is coming over for dinner tonight she said she has to talk to us about something." i said settling back down into eddies side.

"dose that mean we cant have pizza for dinner tonight?" Christ ask looking up from the movie.

"of coarse we can still have pizza tonight buddie! ill just have to text Maddie and let her know." Buck said smiling down at the little boy.

BUCK😜👨🏼‍🚒🚒✌- Christ wants us to order pizza tonight. is that cool with you?

MADDIE🎀❤😆-Yeah that's cool just get cheese this time🤣

BUCK😜👨🏼‍🚒🚒✌- Your never gonna let that go are you?

MADDIE🎀❤😆- nope!🤣 see you later!

~~later that night~~

"ok so what's up Maddie" Eddie spoke up half way through there pizza.

"well...i don't know how you guys will react....." 

"Maddie you know you can tell us anything" buck said grabbing eddies hand.

"i have cancer buck" she said looking down at her hands

"what?!?!" buck said dropping his peace of pizza. 

i have cancer buck" she said again. all three of them were crying.

"were here for you Mads" Eddie said reaching over and grabbing her hand with his free one.

"thanks Eddie" just then Maddie's phone buzzed. she reached down to see who the message was from.

"I'm sorry i have to go. i just got called into work early." she said grabbing her purse and hugging everyone before leaving.

"ok i love you" buck said hugging her. "and Maddie, its going to be ok" he said smiling at her. she smiled back.

"thanks buck" she said and left the house without another word.

buck walked back to the bathroom and grabbed his blades. here we go again. just when things started to look up they go down hill again. he just wants his life to go back to normal again. he NEEDS it to go back to the way it was before. before Abby broke up with him. only if that happened he wouldn't be here with Eddie. but if that did happen he wouldn't be there in the bathroom with the door locked cutting up his arms and his thighs with an old razor blade.

he really hope that this wasn't goodbye.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry the chapters so short! and sorry it took so long!! love you guys and i really hope you like!!

-arianna