Chapter 5 : Idiot Taeyong

5 | 2:28 p.m.

"Okay, so I post your dance videos like months after we film them. You don't have notifications on for Youtube because hello, that's you so you don't get info about what's going on. And~~ you've become quite famous as well." Ten shrugged.

I sat much more comfortably in Ten's bed, taking another popcorn in my mouth as I stared at him with wide eyes.

"What do you mean famous? I barely—"

As soon as he showed me the views of my dance videos, my jaw dropped.

What the!?

"2 million?! When did I—6 million?!!" I sat up, away from my comfortable position underneath the blankets as I stared at the screen of his laptop.

(A/N : Fanfic guys #justremindin')

"Yes, you have fand everywhere as well." Ten rolled his eyes.

"Fans? What do you—"

(N/A : Might get confusing— italics are the side characters, Taeyong is bold italics. Other shenanigans are things here and there)

[Flashback]
*The Arena 2018 event, after party— Taeyong performed as a center of his competitive dance group(with fans)*
'Are you Taeyong?'
'That's me. Did you guys need anything?'
'Your dance videos are awesome! You and Ten should do a collab!!'
(Idiot Taeyong thinking that these girls were mixing up dance terms and thinking they were big fans of Ten)
'Haha, thanks guys!'

*Hip Hop Dance Competition(HHI) 2019, dance battle of random competitors(with EMCEE)*
'So, now that we're learning about the different people here onstage— Taeyong, why don't you give us some of your well-known freestyle?'
'Aw, but that's embarrassing..'
*crowd screams*
'The people wanna see it!'
*Taeyong fucking shows off*
'You know, you should post more often of your freestyle. It's really a unique style besides I think that everyone would want to have more than just a glimpse.'
(Taeyong thinking that the emcee was only encouraging him to post on his social media #rip)

*National Dance Competition(NDC) 2020, interview of the captain and the co-captain(Taeyong is the co-cap winkwonk)*
'So, I've heard that the co-captain is something worthy to drool at..'
*audience cheers*
*Taeyong's captain laughs*
'Well, our Taeyongie is very shy so...mybe you can just stare at him..admire his beauty—'
*Taeyong's captain laughs again*
'Well, he is all over the stage right now. It seems that he has a lot of fans!'
'Taeyong is too handsome not to be stared at.'

[Flashback End]

"Never mind then." I whispered, clearing my throat as all memories came rushing back.

Ten sighed, "This is why you need to stop looking so far ahead. You miss the good in life, Tae. Besides, it's fun to have some admirers here and there."

"Okay, so what you're saying is?"

Ten chuckled, a cheeky smile forming on his face.

"Let's do a collab. It's something that people wanted so we better give it to them asap." He laughed, clicking around with his buttons as he played my cover of Mona Lisa.

"Collab? Why would I do that?!" I asked, staring at him weirdly.

"Tae, it's time for you to shine. You still have a lot of things hidden and if you don't get them out of you dusty brain, I might just spoil it to everyone like I did wih your dance videos." He threatened, throwing me a harsh glare.

I squinted my eyes, "You are not posting my mixtapes."

"Oh but I will." He smirked.

"Look, just think of this collab as a way of saying that you're proud of what I did, how good I am of showing it to everyone so now you can be famous and happy, yada yada so let's say it's your thanks." He smiled again but I knew that there was nothing ever nice about that smile.

I groaned, my lips turing into a pout.

However, I said no answer which made Ten smile.

"There, there, shall we start on that collab, Yongie?"

[N/A]
Short but honestly, this is just enough to prove a point honestly lmao
How was the short chapter 5?

Please like, comment and share!🥀