Chapter 13 : S E X

13 | 2:12 p.m.

"Café or Ten's place?" Jaehyun asked as he clasped the seatbelt on himself, with me doing the same.

"His place. His last text said that he was home for today." I explained and I couldn't help but mentally shake my head at my best friend.

He had his own love life, why was he so interested in my boring one?

The newly made omelette rice and waffles were in a carefully wrapped container(by me hehe) sat on my lap as I stared out the window.

It was already past the breakfast time and omelette rice and waffles was made for breakfast however after that disastrous event in my kitchen, we both needed to clean our mess. Oh, and did I mention about my poor egg-filled hair?

There were small eggshells hiding withing the deep depths of my hair and I panicked picking them off one by one while Jaehyun helped me. I felt like I was removing head lice— which I've never had, jeez. I took perfect care of myself.

(A/N : Head lice is very common, don't worry guys. It's not something that bad—if you get me— however, take great care of your hair, people!)

We weren't even sure if we have removed all of them.

As soon as we reached his house, I took a deep breath, preparing myself for his banter later on.

Jaehyun went on to park the car in front of Ten's gate(it's apparently allowed here) and we both went out and rang the doorbell. It was pretty quick before his face greeted us, his shampoo and jasmine-scented body wash reaching my nostrils.

"Oh my— when were you planning to answer my messages?!" He rambled on as he opened the door wider for us to enter and I could hear Jaehyun's quiet snicker behind me.

Jaehyun closed the door gently before we walked towards his living room.

"I was on a date, Ten. It would be rude to look at your messages in the middle of our conversation." I handed the container towards Jaehyun and he seemed to take the hint and went off towards the kitchen to place them in plates.

He turned around, eyes squinted and arms on his hips in a narrow manner as he stared at me suspiciously, "Well, after the date you could've."

I pulled my eyes away from him, guiltily shifting from one foot to another.

Uhm, yeah, I think we know what happened afterwards...

I could still feel his eyes piercing through my skull and I tried to plae my attention far from him.

"It's not like Jaehyun would keep you—" As if realization dawned into him, his loud gasp reached my ears and I awkwardly gulped, my cheeks lightly blaring in heat as he stared at me in pure shock.

"You had SEX!!!"

His shout of confirmation shook the whole house, my heart erratically beating as my body moved in a hurry to reach him and cover his mouth.

"Ten, your mouth, please." I whined into his ears, feeling my cheeks get even hotter as the memories of the ehem— steamy night flashed befor my eyes.

"Okay, okay, first of all, are you boyfriends now?" He asked, his feet jittery as he waited for my answer.

I looked away and shrugged, "We didn't confirm it." Before he could even say a breath of word, I had continued my explanation, "What I meant was, we are but he didn't really formally ask me nor did I."

His eyes drooped to a bored look as he stared at me, disappointment reflected in his eyes, "Well, why did you not?"

"Because we didn't need words to say that we are. We loved each other enough to know what we are. Besides, labels are just partially part of what makes us, us." I shrugged and I watched as he sighed lowly as if he was extremely defeated.

"Wow, okay." He rubbed the bridge of his nose with his thumb and forefinger, his eyes closed as he digested my words.

"Well, it's you, alright. Just tell me if he messes up— I'll gladly kill the both of you."

I giggled, "Why am I involved?"

His fierce eyes bore into mine before he pointed a daring finger at me, "Because you've never been like this before. Love was never in your vocabulary nor in your memory. So if you don't give your all to keep this relationship aboard, you'll meet my fist, my friend."

My eyes slightly widened, my heart missing a beat as I froze in my place.

"Now let's see what you've brought me. Is it food?"

It took me a moment to answer, biting to stop the smile forming on my lips, "Yeah."

Ten knew.

Ten knew of what I felt! Was I too blind or did he care enough to notice? It might be both however the heartwarming feeling that flooded my heart was enough to fuel my hope that this might work even better than I had thought.

Ten always surprised me with things I could never expect and knowing that he was guiding me(unnoticed because I was hella oblivious) all along made me feel as if my head was up in the clouds.

"Hey, cocksucker, you coming or not?" Ten's call stopped my train of thought—

As well as the smile on my face as I grimaced at him.

"Okay, that's just rude." I grumbled as he linked his arm with mine as we walked towards the kitchen were Jaehyun waited.

Ten hummed.

"I'm your bestfriend. It's my job to be rude."

[A/N]
Damn, Ten is like that one friend who never has filter lol. I know someone who just blabs about sex and sex and  S E X  all day like everything we say almost has a sexual meaning to him like holy—
How was chapter 13?

Please like, comment and share!🥀