Chapter 10 : Aphrodisiac [m]

10 | 9:23 p.m.

My back hit the wooden surface of my door, the cold touch unable to distinguish the fire starting to ignite between our heated bodies. Jaehyun was claiming my mouth that no one else has, his hot wet mouth aggressively moving against mine.

"Fuck." My groaned whisper reached my ears, the needy call straining my tightening pants.

Jaehyun's tongue darted out when a whimper escaped my abused lips, meeting mine in a tangle of euphoric warmth. Pleasure overtook my reserves as I hooked my arms around his neck, pulling him closer as I answered his searing hot kisses, coaxing my tongue.

Damn it. He made me lose my mind, lose my deceny like I have never felt this strong urge of pleasure before. I've never wanted a man like I wanted him, someone to ravish and break me with ardent heat.

"Keys." Jaehyun groaned against my lips, his voice deep with husk and need.

"L-Left pocket— shit." My breath hitched when I felt his hands trail down my waist to cup my ass through my joggers, pulling me flush against his own.

A long moan left me when I felt his huge arousal against my straining cock and I couldn't stop myself from rolling my hips to meet the hard bulge in his jeans.

His touch turned on a switch inside me that made me act like a wanton whore searching for a man's glorious shaft to bring me pleasure.

I could barely hear the door opening and my body hitting the wall of the bare hallway, my moans filling the quiet space as my hands itched to hold onto something.

My shaking hands raised to pull his shirt up, needing to feel his heated flesh underneath my cold hands. I felt up his muscled abs which flexed underneath my fingers as I trailed my hands all over his skin.

"Goddamnit!" His growl sent bolts of pleasure run through my body, his hands harshly pulling my jacket away from my arms, the zipper popping as he threw it across the room.

"J-Jaehyun..."

"I'll buy you a new one." Jaehyun grumbled, before taking my turtleneck off as well.

The cold air covered my skin as his lips latched onto my neck, his hand pulling my hair. His nails dug underneath my silky locks, my scalp burning with pain as he pulled me closer, his lips brutally pressing against my rosy lips as if he never wanted to let go.

His hips continued to rut against mine, feeling the front of my pants becoming wet with precum. My legs trembled, unable to keep myself up on my own so I held onto his biceps, the hard muscles jumping underneath his shirt as he pleasured me.

"Feels....s-so g-good...."

My eyes trailed down his face and I felt my throat clog as my brown hues met his. They were almost black from the haze they were in, piercing mine as if to tell me that he owned me, dominated me and he knew that it was only him that made me feel like this.

My lips tingled as he left a quick peck on my lips before he lowered down to take a nipple in his mouth.

"Oh God." My mouth formed an O shape, sharp intakes of breaths reaching my ears as I tried to take in as much air as I could yet the pleasure was knocking the wind out of my lungs.

"Jaehyun! Please, I need more..." I pleaded, needing to feel my ecstatic high, my hips unconciously bucking up towards him.

"Fuck, you're too fucking sexy, Taeyong." He growled, his lips nearing my ear as he tugged on the skin below my jaw, nipping my skin with little love bites.

His hands reached for my chest, the calloused fingers tugging the erect pink nubs harshly as he sucked on my collarbone, bruising my neck with hickeys in harsh splotches.