Chapter 6 : Falling in Love

6 | 5:53 p.m.

It's been 2 months and probably 3 weeks(yes I'm counting) ever since that afternoon and I've been busy with the practices for the play and the opening week of school while Jaehyun—what a fucking wonderful name by the way, worked on his new upcoming album.

He told me of the reason why he lived here.

Their company actually allowed them to have their own homes just as long as they still followed company rules and guidelines. That's no surprise, honestly.

All that Jaehyun did with me all this time was be all cheesy and sweet every chance we got. There was this one time where he even managed to go on a movie night with me which was his plan while we cuddled up on his couch.

We both knew.

And we could both feel it.

That fucking random attraction that we feel towards each other that I just can't deny. We've both been open about physical affection and mostly he was always so good with his words that it actually always makes me smile— sarcastic or fucking cringy sweet.

However, I knew that he's been tired these days and stress would've overtaken his system by now.

I knew that I was ready but my heart just wouldn't stop beating everytime I think about it. It's all that's been in my head these days and I spaced out most of the time during the play rehearsals. God, it was embarrassing.

As soon as I heard his door shut close, I literally jumped in my bed, staring at Ellie stare back at me.

"Is this it?" I whispered and she only blinked before yawning.

"Should I say it?" This time, her ears perked up like she understood before looking straight into my eyes.

I bit on my thumb's nail as my heart rang so loud in my ears. I've probably thought about it for 10 minutes, just worrying of what I would do. What if he said that he was busy? Or maybe what if he forgot about our deal, that would embarrass me so hard. Maybe he didn't even like me in the first place and I mistook his kindness for it? But he wouldn't offer a date if he didn't.

She meowed at me and I could only smile.

"Thanks, sweetie." I scratched her chin before dashing out of my door.

Okay, I have not thought about this properly.

So there goes my plan. I stood in front of his door, biting on my lip nervously as I played with my fingers, thinking of what to say. However, my head was in a jumble to even think properly.

Maybe this was a wrong idea?

Before I could even walk away from the door, it abruptly opened and I could feel my heart sink as I heard his voice, "Taeyong? What are you doing here?"

Okay, shit.

There goes my escape plan as well.

"U-uh....uhm..."

He tilted his head to the side as he looked at me. As if sensing my hesitance, he started to offer, "Oh! Do you want to go out for a coffee? We can visit Ten's—"

"No!"

He stopped at my answer and I could feel my cheeks heat up.

Okay, at least that stopped him.

Even though it's embarrassing as fuck.

Okay, just say it!!

"I was wondering if....you wanted to go out with me tomorrow?" I asked and if I could turn even redder, I probably would as I shifted on one foot and another, not wanting to look at his face.

I felt like I was hyperventilating with the silence that just devoured between us.

What is this?

"Taeyongie..."

My heart rang in my ears and I could already hear my brain shut down as I looked up st him.

I expected him to look confused or even just a blank stare but seeing his dashing smile with those fucking handsome dimples along with his crescent eyes—

Oh God, Jesus Christ.

My breath hitched as he stepped forward hugging my waist, his hard chest pressing with my lean one.

Oh God, oh God, oh God.

He's too close!!

I could only pray that he could not hear my heart beating so loud.

"I'm happy you finally agreed." I felt his breath hitting my ear and I could also hear the wide grin on his voice as he whispered. I turned my face away from him, letting my hands awkwardly stay on my sides.

I literally didn't know where to put them nor did I know how to react at all.

Jeez, I would stay permanently red today, I see.

"I'll knock by 6 o'clock sharp tomorrow, okay? Wear something casual." He whispered.

I opened my mouth to say an okay but then he leaned over to my cheek and laid down a chaste kiss.

My eyes widened as my lips pursed tightly.

I couldn't hear his door close. All that played again and again in my head was the kiss he so generously gave me.

My hand went up to cup the cheek he kissed. The soft delicate feel of them on my heated skin, the moist touch and the gentle show of affection from him. And all throughout that time, my body burned as he held me tightly against him.

He was too handsomely gorgeous...

I walked into my room, hearing Ellie's whines as she tailed me and as soon as I heard her screech louder, I finally looked at her with a horrified look.

"I might be in love, Ellie."

[N/A]
Cheeeeseeeee(jeez), it might seem like it's moving too fast but with the timeline I set up for this story, it's pretty slow because we're only starting up on their story ;)
How was chapter 6?

Please like, comment and share!🥀