Chapter 14 : Misplaced Flashdrive

14 | 10:13 a.m.

"Taeyong, stop sulking! Your boyfriend's busy so we might as well be too."

I grumbled, curling myself deeper into the soft cushions of my bed, not wanting to leave the warm cocoon any sooner. Besides, it was a weekend, why was he here so early anyways?

I felt my feet being tugged out of bed, the cold air meeting my skin and I immediately sat up, not wanting to fall onto my carpeted floor and hurt my back. Nah. I was not up for it.

"Finally, you're up. Come on, get ready. We're leaving in an hour."

My face scrunched in disgust as I looked up with my hazy eyes, the sunlight blinding me.

Fuck, I didn't close the curtains last night.

"What? Why?"

Ten stood there, tapping his foot as he looked at me.

"We're going out. Seulgi wanted to hangout since it was their break and since the other members went to their hometowns, she was left alone and needed company. And unfortunately for us, Johnny and Jaehyun are both gone for at least a week. We gotta do our own thing while we wait for them."

Oh yeah, Jaehyun wouldn't be here— kind of forgot.

It was the filming of the their new music video today and since the following days after would be practice and promotional stuff, we'd see each other less. We promised to spend time together after that and it was probably the only thing I was anticipating now.

Okay, maybe their album as well.

Just thinking about him made me miss him even more, damnit.

I groggily stood up on my feet and urged myself to take a shower before picking out articles of clothing that my hands could get on first.

I was tired.

Maybe I shouldn't have been in my home studio so late at night. Wait, let me rephrase, early in the morning.

The room several doors away from my bedroom was my studio— where I make my music and being invested in it for so long and actually being able to do it without any distatractons just brought me fatigue apparently according to my eyes this morning.

However, the mixtape I was working on was almost done so the struggle was totally worth it.

You might be wondering wht happened with the rehearsals for the school play.

We had the next weeks free except the three days before the opening day because even our supervisor wanted rest.

Throwing a white low-neck long-sleeved shirt that wrapped my torso snugly, I took an oversized black hoodie and wore it over, before throwing on a pair of black jeans and my white rubber shoes, tying the shoelaces properly.

I took my wallet and my phone before spraying a small amount of perfume and walked towards the kitchen, taking a canned tuna and placed it in Ellie's bowl before placing it down on the kitchen floor.

I haven't seen her most of the time. Most of the time was when people were in my house and I only see her when we were alone together. She was probably sleeping in a small space somewhere in the house.

I walked towards the living room where Ten waited, wetting my lips.

"Let's go." I sighed, pulling the slightly wet locks of hair on my head and Ten immediately nodded, standing up as we walked out of my condo.

"Is Seulgi there already?" I asked, opening my phone to see the time.

"She's on her way, she passed by Starbucks to get her drink a while ago." Ten started off and just as I was about to message her, my phone pinged with her name.