Chapter 15 : A Lost and A Found

15 | 1:59 p.m.

"Oh! This is pretty! Seulgi, I think this might fit you." I walked over to where she stood, in front of the shirts section as I showed her a a pair of contrast side buttoned culotte pants, the waistline probably not too tight around her waist.

She turned to me and gasped, "Oh, this is good!"

I hummed back and continued looking around for things I might like and other clothes that might fit for either Ten or Seulgi.

Yes, all that bullshit about being tired was just wiped off my soul as soon as we started going around different branded stores. I admit, I save money more than I spend but since both of my friends loved shopping(more like spending money), I couldn't help but not care about money so anything I find nice, I grab it and we place it in the almost full shopping cart.

Ten's head suddenly peeked around the corner, slightly surprising me as I held a small stack of clothes in hand, "Taeyong, do you want to check out the lingerie section?"

My brows creased and I couldn't even make up words in my head as I wondered. Ten had already started pulling me along, Seulgi being a few steps away but she was too busy looking at sizes to notice us slip away.

Wait, why are we going there?

It's not like—

My eyes widened, staring at the back of Ten's head as I breathed out, "Are you fucking serious?" My words were crisp and full throughout the whole quiet store, the small amount of buyers who passed us looking my way as long as the salespeople.

Ten bit his lip before winking.

"Why don't you try one as well? You know—" He slowed down before nearing his mouth to my ear, "— for Jaehyun."

I rolled my eyes.

"No fucking way, you shit."

Ten giggled before skipping away, with intertwined hands as we reached the lingerie section. I felt the female workers stares at us, a few blushing as some talked.

I don't know however I had a feeling they thought of us as kinky boyfriends of women.

I pulled my phone out to distract myself from looking at Ten talk to a saleswoman whom he confided in about sizes and stock.

I can't even tell how many lingeries he took before we walked away from there, reaching the section where Seulgi searched around in.

"Oh, you're here! Should we check out now?" Seulgi asked, placing a graphic crop top on top of our clothing pile and I nodded, "Yeah, I think we should." I winced and we walked together towards the cashier, placing all the clothes on top of the platform and the female cashier panicked as she saw the tall pile.

She turned around to call another fellow worker, a male one, and started to scan and place them in bags.

Seulgi tried to help by putting the clothes in different piles according to what was her's, Ten's or mine. However, when she reached the small pile of lingeries ranging in different colors and uhm, different ranges of n u d i t y, she gasped.

"It's Ten's." I answered right away, pointing at the male who stood behind me, not wanting to experience Seulgi's wrath.

No way in hell.

"You kinky bastard!" Seulgi cried out, a bewildered look on her face.

Ten whistled as if he doesn't know Seulgi was looking at him and to catch his attention, Seulgi took the lingeries in her hand and slammed them into Ten's face.