Prologue

Narrator's POV

"Aish, Huening Kai! Stop being such a scaredy-cat, there's nothing to be afraid of! It's just another adventure, come on!" Taehyun whined as he pulled on the younger's shirt. "Urgh fineeee, but don't say I didn't warn you if something goes wrong!" Kai groaned as he pushed Taehyun off him and dusted himself. "Great, let's go!!!" Beomgyu shouted joyfully as the five of them left the house.

"Guys? There's a door in the middle of this forest, and I-" Soobin was cut off in the middle of his speech by an ear-piercing scream, which he recognised as Kai's. He widened his eyes when he saw the other 4 running towards him with something tall, and black behind them. "RUN SOOBIN, THERE'S A HUGE BEAR CHASING US!" Yeonjun shouted. Without thinking, Soobin pushed open the giant door that stood before him and gestured towards the members to run through the door.

"Wow, where is this place?" Beomgyu, still energized after the chase, had already gotten to his feet and started exploring the mysterious place that they had gotten to. "Yah, yah don't touch anything!" Taehyun cried, but it was too late. Beomgyu had jabbed at a small red button on the wall. A five-seater carriage appeared in the middle of the strange room. "Hey, we have to find the door..." Soobin trailed off as he looked around, "hey where did the door go?" Kai started trembling in fear, "I... I told you guys this wasn't a good idea and I was right!". Yeonjun patted his head as he tried to calm Kai down. "I guess we don't have a choice then, come into the carriage and buckle in, I guess..." Taehyun said quietly, as he climbed into the carriage.

The moment the five had been safely strapped into the carriage, it started whirling like a roller coaster.

(A/N) Hey guys, this is my first book and I hope you guys will support me. Thank you!!