ZERO

ZERO | TROUBLED WATERS

"IT WAS THE KINGS AND QUEENS OF OLD THAT SAVED NARNIA!"

Many people assume that they know the story of The Kings and Queens of Old and how they defeated the White Witch at the Battle of Beruna in the year 1000 but really, people only know half the story.

For centuries, many people were deceived into believing the lies that the historians told because they always leave out any facts that may make their monarchs look bad or look weak, which the true story foretold. That would only lead to them seeming unfit to rule despite the grand things they've done in their lives.

It's also true that there has and will always be prejudice among Narnians. Although the Kings and Queens of Old accepted all (for the four monarchs were too young to know any better), historians knew that there were certain things about their rule that they would have to leave out to protect the future generation of Narnians.

They would always leave her out!

Because Narnia was not as accepting as it seems.

Before the White Witch arrived and tarnished the Witches name forever, Narnia used to accept all Witches from sea witches, fire witches, earth witches to moon witches with open arms. Narnia was their home and the Sea Witches especially couldn't thank the Narnians enough for their hospitality. So in return for allowing the witches to live on their land, the witches used to grant wishes for those who were worthy.

Witches used to be good!

But now all they were seen as were evil.

I suppose it can be expected that this angered the Witches, those who had lived in Narnia for centuries were suddenly stripped of their good reputation and banished from their homes and back to the seas and lands they originated from - folk tales and myths written about them that painted them as villains, dragging the witch name to pieces despite the good they had done for centuries.