FOUR

CHAPTER FOUR | DOLOS GOES ON A MISSION

REBEKAH WOKE UP IN A COLD SWEAT!

Never before in her life had the Sea Witch been so frightened for the life that lay ahead of her. Not only had she seen a Daughter of Eve in the vision alongside her cousins mere hours ago, but now she had encountered a Son of Adam in her dream sequence and he had been able to touch her.

And all she could think was how was that possible?

She had been raised under the understanding that Jadis was the 'good guy'. I mean sure, Jadis had done some pretty wicked things in her life but who was Rebekah to judge her after Jadis took her in? Jadis had been the only mother she and Alex had every known, even if she wasn't exactly the dictionary definition of it. Sure, Jadis had never dared touch the two girls but her excuse had been that she had been afraid of harming them due to the opposing magic in their veins and the two girls had accepted that. For Bekah, Jadis was a hero to her for she could have killed the two children instead of them in so it begs the question.  How can Jadis be the bad guy?

The way she was it, there's so many ways to be wicked.

And Jadis couldn't be the bad guy. 

Which is why it confused the sea witch when the Son of Adam was able to touch her in her dream sequence. The Dream Sequence was her sacred place, somewhere that was just for her and only people Rebekah let in could venture to. Of course there was the odd occasion such as this where her sequence was invaded by another, typically a lost warlock who Rebekah could kick out with the click of her finger but for some reason the Son of Adam wouldn't budge.

Honestly it felt like a Nightmare, as cliche as it sounds given her reputation, but the witch truly didn't understand how the Son of Adam got to her sequence in the first place, yet alone been able to touch her in the process. It was something that shook the witch to the bone, made her question everything around her and she knew she would have to seek answers.

Sad thing was, Alex wasn't having it.

"Alex." Rebekah muttered as she shook the moon witchs shoulder, the purple haired witch trying desperately to ignore the sea witch who had the audacity to try and wake her up at around midday. "Alex."