6

Jennie

Newsflash: CEO of Manoban Enterprise caught in a road rage, heiress was shot and her condition is critical.

Upon hearing the news, my knees weakened. Suddenly its as if a huge boulder was dropped in my body that I can feel my body numb and my stomach drop. No this can't happen, not to her atleast.

It was then that I felt fingers soothing my side, calming me down from my cries.

It was then that I felt someone engulfing me in a hug, soothing down my back as if to call me down for my tears.

" Do you want to go to the hospital to see if he is alright?" Jisoo asked she had made me faced her after I had calm down.

I nodded and able to find my voice to reply to her. My mind cannot seem to process anything.

She help me get up and watch me go to my room to get ready before we head out. She immediately drove us out heading towards the hospital in which the news specified.

When we arrived in the hospital, we head to be information to ask where Lisa Manoban's room is. As we got the information, we directly went to the room.

However, before we could even enter the room, Rosie has blocked our path glaring into our way.

"What are you doing here?" She asked with a tone of anger in her voice. " Rosie we just wanted to see her. Please let us through." I thought she would comply but she was stubborn and did not move. She stood firm on her spot and never dared to avoid our eyes.

It was then that I saw tears flowing down from her eyes and I heard her say " I can't let you see her. Did you know that this accident was caused because she was so drunk? She was devastated last night because even though she broke it off with you she still couldn't bear the pain and truth that she still loves you. I shouldn't have trusted her words to let her drive that night. You broke her so much Jennie. I think it would be best if you leave."

She then turned her back from us and proceeded to enter Lisa's room. But I didn't want to back down, and I proceeded to step forward however I was not able to do so as a hand firmly halt my step.

I turned looking at the person warily as to why she was stopping me.

"We should go." Before she could take a step back I held her in place. "We just got here Jisoo I'm not leaving."

"We should go Jen. I am sure that her family had already know what had happened. I am not risking your safety from their anger once they see you inside. I think Rosie's warning for you was enough. We will come back sometime once the situation is not that heated anymore. Trust me, okay?" I only nodded knowing what she had said was entirely correct. We then had left the vicinity but my head was still leaning back towards the direction of where Lisa's room was.

Please let her be okay. She did not deserve to suffer. I thought as tears had streamed down my eyes.