12

Jennie

Another day has come. And even if I wanted to skip out today because of the incident, I could not bring myself to do so because I had many things pending.

As soon as I have arrived in the shop, I settled my things in and proceeded to my office to continue my work that had been untouched in the past weeks. A few moments later, I received a text, it was from Jisoo unnie.

I am sorry I cannot be there today. I had an emergency. I will make it up to you.

I sighed knowing that her reason might be really important that she had to go. It was because unnie rarely slack off even if I gave her an opportunity to have time off for herself she would always say that she would rather stay with me and help.

I am honestly grateful for her after all these years. She made my coping up process easier. And I could not be thankful enoughto have met her.

I did not know that I was lost in my thoughts that I did not hear the entrance door opening.

"Good morning. I was hoping to meet the owner?" Looking up at the person who spoke, I froze in my spot.

"Miss.. Oh it is you from the restaurant the other night, right?" Not knowing what to do. I merely nodded in response.

"By any means could I speak with the owner of the shop, I wanted to make a dress." She enthusiastically stated.

"Oh.. uhmm. That is me." She look shocked with the information. Is it not believable that I own the shop. I thought.

"Ohh. I am sorry about that, how ignorant I am, silly me." She chuckled.

"What could I help you with Miss??" I inquired pretending that I do not have any clue on who she was.

"Ohh I thought you knew me since you muttered my name last night."

"I am sorry I must have mistaken you for someone else. And the drink might have hit me harder than expected" I informed giving off a subtle chuckle. "Anyways how could I be of help Miss?"

"It is Lisa. Lisa Manoban. I would like to inquire if you would be available to make a dress since I asked around and many did refer me to this shop."

"Well I could take another dress to make. Would be for you Miss Manoban?" I asked hopeful I could make her wear one of my creations.

"Oh no. It is for my girlfriend. I wanted her to dress up prettily since I am planning on proposing to her anytime next week." Upon hearing her explanation I dropped my pen that was taking notes unconsciously as I could not grasp the thought of her marrying someome else.

I saw her bend down to retrieve the pen and offered it back to me. "Are okay Miss?" She asked glancing worriedly at me.

"Yeah sorry. You lost me there for a second. I would be happy to help. But not to ruin anything would it possible for you to supply me with her measurement that I make the dress fit her perfectly?" I asked smiling but deep down I am shattered into pieces.

"Yes!" She beamed. And we began talking on her preference. She was actually well informed with fashion. Her suggestions were blurted one by one. This was gonna be along discussion. I thought.