19

Jennie

Today was quite a busy one. I could not believe that I was not able to go through my schedule and forgot that I had to many deadlines to finish.

I am currently discussing with Sana, my secretary, the details regarding the dresses and customers we have to make and contact for the week. As we were discussing, I heard the door chime signalling that someone had entered the store but I did not bother to glance towards the door's direction.

It was then that I heard someone clearing his or her throat that I decided to glance up.

To say I was surprised to see Lisa here.

If I had remembered it correctly the dress she had ordered should be done already and most probably have been delivered to her by now.

"Miss Manoban" I stated.

She beamed and casually said "Hi"

I signalled her to give me a moment.

I glanced at Sana and asked her to do with what I have instructed. I then approached Lisa.

"What could I help you with?"

"Oh it is regarding the dress." Not allowing her to finish, I asked. "Was there something wrong with the dress?"

"The dress was not delivered. I did not actually receive it."

I immediately asked for Sana to verify the matter.

"I am sorrry Ms. Kim. The production said that there was some error and they were not able to see the Ms. Manoban's dress was one of the pending ones. The production head asked if you could give them about two hours? They said it would be enough to finish the dress." I was supposed to answer when Lisa cut me out.

"That is not necessary. I am actually here to cancel the dress making."

"But ---" she cut me once again.

"The woman who was suppose to wear it does not need it anymore since we broke off already."

I was beyond shock of the news she had brought.

"That is why I am here."

I glanced at Sana giving her a signal on what to do and she then went her way.

"I am sorry to hear that Miss Manoban."

She then shook her head at me "Please Call me Lisa."

"Then you can call me Jennie." I beamed at her.

Eversince then Lisa had spent her time visiting my shop from time to time. We even reached to a point where we exchanged numbers.

She would tend to text me when she can and fetch me from the store to have dinner together.

She tends to pay everytime we eat outside and when I tried insisting that it should be my treat she would say that she will stop meeting me if I did which made me stop insisting.

Honestly, with all these things happening I am beyond happy to spend my time with her now after all these years. But the truth still remains that I should tell her how I am significant to her past. How I was responsible with the pain she feels and the memories she had lost. It might be a dumb reasoning knowing there is a probability she would leave me for it but it was the right thing to do.