24 (M)

Jennie

I was closing my shop already. I was the last to leave that day as I had extra work to finish and had pushed my employees to go home early to spend the friday night without a waste.

Before I could turn around, I was surprised to be suddenly engulfed in a hug. Someone had backhugged me. Turning my head slightly to take a peek of who it was, it was Lisa.

"Lisa."

"I missed you." To hear those words from her flutters my heart.

"I missed you to." Using my free hand I caressed her cheek.

She then break lose from the hug and turned me around. She cupped my cheeks and spoke. "Go out with me tonight." She did not ask but stated. I was contemplating as it was not Friday night which means there is work tomorrow morning. "It won't be long I promise." Being lovestruck puppy that I am, I nodded to which she smiled upon.

She opened her car door for me and drove to a place that only she knew about.

For about forty minutes or so, I saw that we were in a subdivision that was a little far from the city.

"Where are we Lisa?" I asked still amazed of the view in front of me.

"Well we are having dinner in our house." I heard it clearly. She calle in our house.

We stopped in front of a modern type mansion. "You are not joking right?" I turned to her and she shook her head.

"When we were supposed to get married, I had this already built. That was the cost of all the overtimes I had in the company. In order to build this house requires a lot of money. But everything is possible if you worked hard for it right?" After hearing her say all that, I must say that I am very much guilty to have betrayed when all she did was prepare our future.

As we entered the mansion, a butler welcomed us and instructed to proceed to the dining table. I was amaze with the preparation most of the meals prepared were of my favorite.

"You like it?" I beamed at her. "You remembered most of my favorites."

We took our seats and enjoyed the food. We shared a few talks here and there. It was a good feeling to catch up with her. After our stomachs were filled, we lounge in the AVR and spent the night watching a movie.

She scooted closer to me as I wrapped my arms around her.

In the middle of the movie, I felt that she was looking at me so I glanced at her. Upon doing so, she molded our lips together. A passionate kiss had prospered. From an innocent movie marathon it had prospered to a full blown make out session.

She made me straddle her by making me sit on her lap as she continued to pepper kisses around my body.

I moaned as she sucked hardly in ny neck making grind against her in the process. One by one our clothes were disregarded.

As our nakedness were felt, her hands keeps on roaming around my body. Her mouth finally made its way to my fully erect nipples sucking and biting on it.

As her fingers went down to my core, I heard her say "You are so wet for me baby."

As horny and impatient as I am with all the teasing, I was unable to stop myself from begging.

"I need you inside me Lisa. Fuck me please baby." And she did comply. Inserting two fingers all at once, she pumped in and out of my wetness making me bounce to her fingers...

We did much more until our bodies were already exhausted that brought us to slumber.

Last chapter is on the works. Please do tune in ;)