13

Jisoo

I skipped work today. And I have already sent out my men to figure out who the girl was. My people won't fail me. I trust them to give me the information before the sun would set today or else the crisis would worsen since time is our opponent in this case.

It was then that I received another.

What is it this time? I asked agitated by the fact that I would not be in this position if she did not fail.

I just came to know that Lisa is planning to propose to the girl anytime next week. She even went to a shop to make a dress for the girl. God all the news that comes off her mouth are poison to my ears.

Anymore trouble you wanted to inform me about?  I heard her sigh.

Yes. The shop that she chose to make the dress was the one that Jennie owns. After hearing her say it I gripped my phone even tighter knowing that Lisa surely would inform Jennie the purpose of the dress. My bestfriend would be broken.

Jisoo. I heard her say.

We can't let is get out of hand anymore. I won't let our plan of reuniting the two go to waste. I don't want to see Jennie broken. Not again. I said my voice dripping with finality.

I am sure we could do that.

Meet me as soon as I got the info about the girl. No matter how nice she looks everyone has a dark past that is always kept in the depths of the land.

Ok see you soon.

And we finally ended the call. So to speak, I was beyond stress with the current situation. I hate being not in control of the things I knew I could handle. Despite thinking positive at all times my hopes are slowly slipping out of my hands.

I then felt my phone sounded indicating that I have received a message.

May I be allowed to call boss?  It was from Bobby one my men. I decided not to answer the message and called him instead.

Bobby is there any news. I hopefully asked.

Yes ma'am. Bae Joohyun is the long time girl friend of Kang Seul gi the owner of the opposing company and long rival of Miss Manoban's company. They are discreetly dating for the past years but never met again since Irene had been Lisa's girl. Though the info that is foul about this is that Irene is working as a corporate espionage against Lisa's company and it gravely benefits the Kang enterprise.

Good job Bobby! Make sure you have all the evidence with the matter. Do send it to my email in the fastest way possible. And please do provide extra copies in case we might need it.

As you wish Miss Chu. And he hanged up

I almost wanted to kiss the ground of how good life was for me at moment. I then typed the name of the person and instructed her to meet me somewhere as I have the information already.

The show is now over for you Irene.