14

Jisoo

I am currently in a secret underground place that belongs to my family which is usually used only to meet someone secretly. Some might say that I am an ordinary person who works like usual employees do.

But I am not. I was born in a family that owns a number of hotel chains around Korea but we never announced who the heiress was, who was pratically me. Not even my friends knew about my real identity as the heiress of the Kim Incorporated.

I like this type of life away from the limelight and people treat you fairly as they think not being someone who is pretentious be he or she is loaded.

I was tapping my foot lightly thinking of this secret of mine that I have kept for so long. It was then that I heard someone spoke.

You are early.  I turned around and saw the person who just spoke.

Park Chaeyoung it has been a while. I formally said.

You are still pretty much formal as always Chu. I just stared at her. The bestfriend of Lisa Manoban who after all these years had helped me in monitoring Lisa's whereabouts.

It should be expected as we did not meet here just to exchange pleasantries. I then offered to her the files containing the evidences to reveal the secret of Lisa's current girl, Irene.

You are fast as always. And to have this kind of information in less than a day is quite impressive. I must say. Who would have thought that little eye candy had been a rat all along.

If you monitored her often, then I would not have exerted much effort to find all these.

You never forget easily do you? She asked jokingly to which I shrugged.
I have a pretty personal question though. I did not answer and allowed her to continue.

Why would you go all out helping your bestfriend rather than pursuing her? I quirked an eye at her as if asking her if that was all her question. However, she continued. Because correct me if I am wrong but the actions that you are doing is not the same with the reason that I am helping you for all these years. Didn't you like Jennie more than a friend?

I did.

Then why do this?

Because. I paused finding the right words to say to her. Even if I would her heart will never be mine.

She did not spoke for awhile and I could not quite see her expression because of the darkness around us.

She is lucky to have you then. I shook my head at her.

I am lucky that she allowed me to be part of her life. It was then when I decided to clear my throat not wanting to deal too long talking and pouring out the contents of my heart.

Anyways, I trust you with these. Referring to the documents that I had just given her. Make sure that your bestfriend would be able to see. Please don't fail on this one?

I won't. She then turned. See you then Jisooni.

See you around Rosie. I whispered as response to the girl whose back is retreating away from me now.

For Jennie and for Lisa. I thought.