Fallow

Hello Kittens! 

I hope you enjoy and remember to leave comments! I love reading them <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Katsuki woke up and started his morning routine: Wake up, shower, eat, brush teeth, work out for 30 minutes, jog to the flower shop, jog to the cemetery, add another flower to Izuku's grave and make sure it's not vandalized. Again.

Izuku is honestly surprised he keeps going back to his grave like this, it's... weird to say the least.

Izuku tends to just follow Katsuki around at this point since he can't figure out how to pass on or do much of anything. Sometimes he'll follow Uncle Masaru or Auntie Mitsuki, but he finds what they do boring most of the time.

Izuku was currently watching Katsuki buy another snow drop to add to his grave, the difference between this time and every other time though was that he bought one that was alive.

"Is Kacchan going to plant it at my grave or..." Izuku trailed off as he saw Katsuki once again cleaning off the graffiti on his grave.

"Stupid fucking morons, its been six months and they can't just fucking stop! Who the hell is even doing this!" Katsuki muttered to himself while cleaning.

Izuku sighed, because he knows exactly who's doing it. "It's Tsubasa, Yubi, and Chēn. Maybe you'll catch them one day Kacchan..." Izuku muttered out loud, considering no one could hear him.

🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶

After Katsuki finished cleaning Izuku's grave, he made his way home snowdrop in hand. He decided that since he buys one every time he goes to the cemetery that he should just buy the damn plant itself and grow them instead of wasting money. He even paid extra for the lady to use her quirk on the plant to make it able to grow and bloom all year as long as it's taken care of.

He made his way into his room and set the plant on the windowsill that got the most sun at this time of day.

"I might as well invest in a fucking grow light like that extra suggested." He muttered to himself. Katsuki swears he heard a giggle, but that's probably just his subconscious trying to make him feel bad by imitating Izuku's laugh.

Katsuki rubs his hands against his eyes, "God, I hate my inner self. Why is he such a fucking manipulative bitch. I'm loosing my fucking mind!" Katsuki groans.

'Fuck, why am I still even doing this shit! The nerd is fucking dead, that's that. He's not god damn coming back like mother fucking Jesus, its too late to make anything up to him.' Katsuki thought. *Sigh* You just keep lying to yourself. You never know there are some crazy quirks out there, you've seen Izuku's analysis on a hero in the past that had a revival quirk. So maybe there's one now, hmm?

"God, please shut the fuck up brain." Katsuki muttered to himself one last time before heading downstairs to make himself lunch and look into some good grow lights.