Sobbing

Hello Kittens!

I hope you enjoy the chapter!

Remember to leave comments and feedback! <3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter contains: Mentions of suicide & bullying.

If any of you are uncomfortable or triggered by the mention any of these leave the story now

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Katsuki was sitting at home doing his homework when his Hag and Old Man came into the room. They were both quiet and sat down on Katsuki's bed and waited for him to say something.

Katsuki annoyed at their presence glared at them, "What the fuck do you want!" He yelled, before noticing his parents grim expressions and red, tear filled eyes.

His father spoke first, "Katsuki, i-its Izuku.."

At the mention of the quirkless nerd Katsuki's scowl deepened, "Why the fuck should I care about that useless idiot?"

His mother sobbed before glaring at him "Because he's fucking dead Katsuki! He jumped off the school roof and had his skull caved in! He died on Impact..." She trailed off and started sobbing more.

Katsuki sat there completely frozen. 'Deku was dead. Izuku was dead. He killed himself. Why? Why would he do that? He was so happy! He was always smiling! What happened? What made him do this? Was he not actually as happy as he portrayed himself to be?'

"The police found a lot of evidence to show that Izuku was depressed for a long time." Masaru said, jerking Katsuki from his head, " They found everything from self harm cuts on his body to a notebook filled with different ways he could kill himself..."

Katsuki now had tears streaming down his face. He put his hand over his mouth to muffle a sob, "Oh my god..." He couldn't believe it. 'Deku. Happy, sweet, caring Izuku, was depressed for how long? Did-did I cause this?' He thought.

"They gave us a copy of the note... There was a part in it addressed to you..." Mitsuki said after getting herself a little under control. She handed him the copy before Masaru and her left the room to go and try to collect themselves.

Katsuki read the note and let out a heart shattering wail at what he saw.

To whoever finds this and/or my body

I Only did what everyone always wanted. A quirkless person like me could never hope to be anything successful. I could never have dreams because no matter what they were they were unattainable. I could never have friends because I would only hold every one back.

Kacchan, became the number one hero. I know that you can do it, you're amazing after all. You're so much better than I could ever hope to be.

Mom, I'm not sorry that I did this. It was going to happen eventually. All I ask of you is to forget me. Stay in America with Dad and be happy. I know you never were when I was around.

People like me don't get happy endings, but that doesn't mean that I should hold you back from being happy.

Izuku (Deku) Midoriya

'Izuku didn't deserve any of what I put him through.' Katsuki thought. "I'll become a better person. I'll become the number one hero, for you Dek- Izuku. I'm so sorry!" Katsuki sobbed out.

Izuku had a small tear filled smile on his face as he watched and listened to Katsuki, "I know you will Kacchan..."

----

(A/N: I think a lot of you are forgetting that Katsuki wasn't the one to tell Izuku to kill himself in this-)