Feelings

Hello, Kittens!

So I no longer have an update schedule. I update whenever I feel up to it, but I still try to make myself upload somewhat consistently. So Most of the time I will update on Mondays or Fridays.

Enjoy the chapter! Leave comments and feedback <3

------------------------------------------------------------------

Katsuki took a deep breath, he was late. He was supposed to be at Izuku's grave two hours ago, but he's late because of training and now he feels like shit.

He promised Izuku that he would visit him every day once he got into UA and Katsuki will keep that damn promise even if he has to jump the fence after the cemetery is closed.

Keeping his promises is the least he can do for Izuku.

But it's only the third week of school and he's cutting it close.

He reaches the grave. The stone is bleached slightly and there's remnants of paint all over the thing from back when those dicks in middle school decided to desecrate Izuku's grave.

During the summer last year Katsuki got permission to plant some things around Izuku's grave. He decided to plant some flowering ivy that grew along the back and sides of the stone, and of course snowdrops.

"Hey, Izuku, I'm sorry I'm late." He said, sitting down in front of the grave, "I had some extra hero training and I lost track of time."

Izuku huffed a small laugh, "I know Kacchan, I've been following you around all day." He replied playfully, even though Katsuki couldn't hear him.

Katsuki continued, "Hero training has been pretty tough. I'm not gonna lie. I got paired up with Todoroki for rescue practice today and it was a complete disaster." He said, "The guy just doesn't listen and even if he does he shoves everyone off. It's like he thinks he's better than everyone else."

Katsuki flinched at his own harsh words, "He- He's not as bad as I was.. So I guess that's..."

Katsuki sighed. Then he was silent for a moment, "I miss you. I hope you know that."

"...For a while now I've been having the same feelings that I had for you for someone else..." He said, quietly.

Izuku jolted, "Kacchan, please I'm begging you don't-"

He was cut off, "I know what these feelings are now. I didn't hate you, I never did." He said, tears in his eyes, "I loved you, but I didn't know how to process that and I took it out on you."

"I still love you. I probably always will, but I'm having these same feelings for Kirishima, and now that I know what they are I'm not going to fuck everything up." He said.

Izuku was speechless. He had tears in his eyes. Slowly he placed himself behind Katsuki and hugged him, "I love you too, but I want you to be happy more than anything else. So I want you to move on, Kacchan."

Katsuki shivered, it felt like cold breath was being blown onto his ear. He shook his head, it was probably nothing.

Katsuki looked at his phone and read the time, "I know I wasn't here for long, but I gotta get home so I can do my assignments and help Mom with dinner." He said, "I'll be sure to stay longer this weekend."

"I'll see you tomorrow, Zuku."