I'll end you

Remember to leave comments and feedback! <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey! Bakugou!" Katsuki here's one of the extras yell.

He scowled, "What the fuck do you want, Bondage Bitch?" He said, packing up his school supplies.

The extra growled, "I told you my name is Chēn! Ugh! Anyway I wanted to know if you wanted to do something with me, Tsubasa, and Yubi?"

Katsuki raised an eyebrow, "What exactly would we be doing?"

"That's a surprise." The extra said smirking, "Or if you don't like that idea you and I could do something together~"

Katsuki gave him a once over. The extra wasn't bad looking... "Fine I'll hang out with you and the other extras." Katsuki relented.

Chēn looked a little downtrodden at the answer, but quickly covered it up, "O-ok! We'll meet you Friday at 9pm!"

Before Chēn left Katsuki called out, "I might go out with you, we'll see how this group meeting goes." Katsuki then got up and walked away while the extra was frozen in surprise.

🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶

It was now Friday at 8:50pm. Katsuki was waiting with the stuff the extras asked him to bring. 'Why the fuck would I need all black cloths and a fucking mask for?' Katsuki though.

Katsuki waited another 8 minutes before the others showed up. They started walking, Katsuki wasn't paying attention to where they were going because Chēn was flirting with him and stroking his ego.

"Like seriously, you're probably the most heroic person in Musutafu! That's really hot~" Chēn said.

Katsuki hummed in agreement. 'Izuku was always more heroic and you know it you jackass.' Said his subconscious.

"Alright! we're here!" Said Fingers.

Wings then uncapped some spray paint, "Let's get to it!"

Katsuki then looked around the area and knew exactly where they we're.

"Yeah, let's mess up the loser's grave!" Chēn said grabbing some spray paint.

Katsuki growled, "Don't. You. Fucking. Dare."

"Huh? Ba-Bakugou?" Chēn said looking like he was about to piss his pants, the other two weren't much better.

"You fucking heard me Do. Not. Touch. That. Grave. Are you fuckers seriously the ones that have been repeatedly vandalizing Izuku's grave for a year? What the fuck is wrong with you!" He shouted, "Can't believe I ever fucking attempted to be friends with you assholes! And you!" He looked directly at Chēn, "I can't believe I ever thought about going out with you. He's already fucking dead because of us, you morons! Just leave him alone you fucking- Ugh!" Katsuki was losing control, his palms sparking.

"You extras better start running before I end you." Katsuki said, switching to a scarily calm tone.

The three of them took off, two nearly pissing themselves, and the third with tears streaming down their face.

"I honestly expected that to end with injuries, but ok. Izuku said having just watched Kacchan not commit murder like he was expecting.

'There's a police officer or something that has a Lie Detection quirk... I'm gonna make those fuckers pay!' Katsuki thought before stomping his way back home.