Prologue

Angelica Frost held on to her father's hand tightly as he led her to the car, already packed with all their stuff. Luca Frost had finally decided to leave the house his little baby girl was raised in. Her uncanny icy eyes glistened with the reflection of the full moon above her. For only being three, she had grown faster and understood more than anyone gave her credit for. Her understanding was a gift that her father was eternally grateful for; especially now, when he was taking her away from all she knew and driving down into the partially hidden driveway of a gigantic mansion surrounded by a large beautiful forest miles away from the studio apartment they previously called home.

Angelica was understanding when she had to get used to the packed building she now called home. She understood that the way the tall, tall man and her dad looked at one another means they had the ickies for each other. She understood that her daddy's big belly means she's gonna have a little sibling and it was the tall man's fault, even if she wasn't sure how. Growing up was the easiest thing for her to understand, despite being surrounded by males.

What she didn't understand was why she immediately knew who was someone's mate; why the new moon kept her awake at night when the wolves could sleep peacefully; or how she still had so much control over the wolves; but she never wondered about it. Until the life she knew unravelled in front of her...

____---***---____

Haya readers! So this story concept has been in my "maybe someday, idk" pile for like...a year? So I'm finally going to wirte it and post it up on here. I hope you all enjoy!

Vote, Comment and Share