A Friend

~My name is Agrodolce but everyone calls me Dolce.The name might sound weird to some of you guyz but it has a meaning ^0^b it's up to you on how you'll discover it.I do love making blogs..secretly.I feel like sharing my everyday experiences at least somewhere..but not to someone.My mom and dad have always been a cheery parents to me and i guess i have my cheerful attitude from them.It's always happy in the house,but it's different at school.At school,I lose all my confidence.I tend to hide in my shell and be less sociable.I don't even do well on my studies maybe because i love to write stories and diaries.I prefer to read the lives of other people rather than reading my academic books or other books.Weird isnt it? i just love to know more about other people,observe them.

~First day in school,still the same as it used to be-noisy students and chaotic classroom -sigh-

I'm here sitting on a chair at the back corner of the classroom,minding my own business and writing on my diary.The teacher arrives and starts the class which is mostly about orientation on the school rules and whatever blahs...I dont listen to them...no i dont.,they repeat again and again and i dont violate them so i fear nothing.

~When it was lunch time,i took my lunch bag and took out my lunchbox when suddenly a girl named Amichevole sat to the chair next to me.She started a conversation with me and she told me to call her Ami instead.We both went home together after classes and later on became close friends.

October 31,2012

Blog Titlle: Schoolllllllll ; 7 ;

OH mah gawddd guess what????i meade a new friend in school!!AAhhhh it's good to have someone to company you rather than staying in a corner and holding a pen.Her name's Ami and she seems to be pretty nice!!We do have a lot in common,we love to write and we're both of a shy type.Funny how we both made it to talk to each other //>w<//

WAAHHH im so happy i could dieee finally nawt alown anymoarrrr~~~

See ya tomorrow and i hope sumthing moar fun happens ;w;

-Dolce <3-

~Time has passed and we both grew closer to each other..we have shared secrets and talents.We have shared laughs and all..But one day,while we were walking by the corridors..

student 1: Hey look!!It's the weird girl who faces her notebook all the time! Someone who's lifeless!

student 2: yea get a life! you dont even listen to classes which explains why your grades are down to the core

Student 1:Shame on you!!!

~I felt embarassed and all i could do is look down to the floor.I don't get what's with them.The first student who was Trishia spent all her time bullying others.She's an arrogant person who boasts only her beauty but she herself doesn't even do well on her studies.She's a minx who sticks with a boy,breaks up and finds another.Totally disgusts me.

The other student is Miranda.She was badly influenced by Trishia and she tends to be flirtatious as well.She wears those whatever stuff you put to make your breast seem to be bigger and she puts some hardcore make-up on.I don't get this sort of activity.I dont like their attitudes but talking back would make the situation worst..and i dont even think i have the guts to....I'm a coward....

But..

Ami: Stop it both of you!You do nothing but bully other people.Why not mind your own business and scram!

This shocked me...where was the shy Ami who keeps quiet?After her statement,she pulled me and dragged me to another place far from the bullies..She held my hand and said

"No matter what happens,you need to defend yourself.We need to scrape off our negative attitudes and learn to be brave.Dont let them bully you...My mom..died two weeks ago..and im sorry if i havent told you that...And because of this,I learned to stand up..'Twas hard but we'll learn ^^;;"

I still couldn't believe this.No matter what others say,i couldnt go out of my shell..Everyone thinks im weird because i dont socialize and i write random things which theyll never understand...they think writing diaries and my everyday life is boring and useless but it means something to a person..like me..I have faced bullies since i was young..i used to run home,hug my mom and cry.She'd pat my head and say that its fine.Ami hugged me and that was the 2nd time that i felt fear away from me....