Hopeless

~Agrodolce...Dolce..the poor sweet girl..She's slowly touching the web...How pathetic...An innocent girl who lived all her life trying to be happy..but no,..you just werent blessed enough to be born happy...You have been looking in mirrors that show false reflections..

~She arrived home that evening seeing her father stood there holding a belt..her mother on the floor covering her face while crying...she was shock with what she saw..what did her father do to her mom?Those bruises..and injuries she sees on her mom's skin..

"What did you do to her?!" she yelled at her father as she tries to go to her mom and comfort her..

Her father ignored her and packed his clothes in his bags..

"No!!!Please don't leave!!!" her mom tries to hold on her husbands legs.."I'll take whatever pain you give to me..burn my skin,hit me with a stick or hit me with your fists...just..just don't leave!!!!!" she tries to plead..

Her merciless husband wouldn't just listen and continues packing up..He kicked Dolce's mom to let go of his leg and eventually left without saying a single word...

"mom..leave him for Pete's sake!!!You dont deserve him!Wake up!!" Dolce takes a grip of her mom's shoulders while saying words telling her to let go of a man not worth of her tears..

"No...no..I love your dad..and he's the only one i'll love....I just cant live without him..but then again..i know its my fault!!..If it wasn't because of me..he wouldnt leave!!!!" Her mom continues to cry and shook her head...

"Mom what are you saying?!You're one of the best moms in the world!!A man who truly loves you wouldnt leave you behind!!"

 Such a tragic night..Dolce tries to feed her mom for dinner...but her mom wouldnt just speak up,open her mouth nor move..Her mom sitting down..looking down and motionless at all...all she keeps saying..was.. "It's all my fault.."

If only i could make him happy..

It's all my fault..

If i could only give him what he have always wanted..

Its all my fault..

If only i could build a perfect and real family for him..

Its all my fault..

Then i wouldnt be crying like this..

Its all my fault..

He wouldnt have left..

Its all but my fault..

"Mom..you have to eat..or you'll starve and get sick.." Dolce tries to beg her mom to eat but..no response was given.Then,she tries to talk slowly.."mom...everyone left me...my friends abandoned me..even my closest friend..and then,Cze..left me too..and so did pa,..they all did..please don't let me feel that someday...you'll leave me too..Have i sinned that much?..or am i just not worth to be loved?..Mom,...what am i?Who am i?.....no...we can do this...we can overcome this both...together!!I promise to you we will!"

Her mom slowly looks at her daughter's depressed face..her daughter's eyes which looked teary..She reaches her daughter's face...and cries..

Im sorry..

Her daughter cries with her...

An hour later,Dolce escorted her mom to her room and watched her sleep...When her mother fell asleep,she went to her own bedroom and threw all her things from her table...she screamed and cried...She threw her pillow.kicked her chair and sat on the floor crying with so many tears....she touches her forehead and continues to scream..while her mother on the other room..although with closed eyes...continues to weep..