Alone

~The next days were still the same,annoying people around and Ami defending me myriad of times..I dont know how i should express my gratitude towards her..As she continue to do this,i feel more and more ashamed to face her..i feel like im just adding up to her burden..Her courage had brought her far you know?She was later on elected as the school's new student council president...i feel like everything's just going fast.As time pass,i feel more and more distant from her.She's way up and i'm still stuck on the ground.More and more people puts me to shame and embarassment but i strive to be my self who's cheerful and smiling..but then again...isn't that part of me...just a fake facade?

~I'm tired of this..I have been quiet all the time that i knew almost everyone's secrets..I've been wanting to vent out my anger and sadness to the point that i feel like i'm spamming my blog with anger...so not me...

~Ami..found her way...and i think she forgot about me..she gained new friends and she became more and more liked...I felt alone once again...but then again...im used to this...i have always been like this..and will forever be like this...nothing more than this...

~while i was walking towards my locker,a bunch of students surrounded me and took my notebooks and my diary..they tore every single page..i tried to stop them but two students were holding my arms.I coould feel them trying to clench my bones.My diary means a lot to me!Every emotion that i have is there,every happiness..sadness..anger....and memories...most especially with...Ami...they threw the tored pieces on my face and laughed...I cried and gathered all those pieces trying to put them back together..but no..my tears have stained the paper making it vulnerable to being torn apart even more...i just had to sit there close my eyes and cry as hard as i can...

"It's ok...let it all out..."

~Who is this?...Ami??..no..it cant be Ami...its not her voice.....i stopped crying and looked up

"Are you done?.."

"*sniff* W-w-who are you?" I asked..

"My name's Cze.i saw you crying so i thought that i'd let you cry it all out until you lighten up" He handed me a handkerchief and helped me get up

"Let's see...bunch of derps who ripped your things huh?we cant fix this since they're really torn to the least size they could..."

"U-Uhuh *sniff* *sniff* " I replied

He laughed and said, "These are only material things..they have torn your diary pages and notebooks but the memories you have will never be lost...The pains and joys will always remain in your heart.." He pat my head and told me to keep the handkerchief..he asked me for the last time if i'm fine and eventually left.

My heart skipped a beat...A new friend?....no...every person is just the same...they'll eventually leave...i need to keep distance...from...them